Buy/Sell Unicorns

I’m still selling Unicorns. Pm me if interested. Coloured Unicorns (Grey, Brown, Black, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Red, Purple, Pink and White) Are 100 platinum coins each. Rainbow Unicorns are 200 platinum coins each (:

this unicorn business is really growing fast

Any server ? Do u still sell them ? Diamond survival is the server if u want to sell me the unicorn I can give u 2000 plat coin

Im selling unicorns of all colours for 100 plat. Rainbow unicorns however are 200 plat

sits here selling unicorns for 10 golden chest

Is it? ._.

rainbow ones for 100 plat, but the white ones for 60 plat just becuase they are white.

thats cheap of you

Anyone still interested in buying unicorns? Or has everybody already gotten one they asked for? Just asking if there’s still a chance to sell some. Let me know if you would want a unicorn.

I think the unicorn business crashed

I don’t have one. How much do you want?

I’m interested, sign me up for a tamed unicorn!
Edit: How do I reply this to someone when this wasn’t originally posted as a personal reply but as a reply to this thread?

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 36 hours unless flagged)

Posting consecutively within an hour isn’t allowed, but it is fixable. Just informing you, here is a thread with more information:

How do I turn a reply to a personal reply?

Pressing the reply under the black arrow will reply to Brer-Rabbit’s comment, where as pressing the reply under the green arrow will reply to the whole thread.
@OPdude

Clicking a persons name, then Message, will let you privately message that person. (You may need to read/ reply to more threads for this to unlock)

Back to topic…

Oh, thank you so much! :blush:

@INeedPie & @OPdude
Any amount good for you is fine!

Selling unicorns for low platinum coin prices is not recommended.

It takes ages to breed a RAINBOW unicorn, and you sell it for 10 platinum coins!?

SHHHHHHHHH!