Buy/Sell Unicorns

im selling unicorns

I’ll buy one @Sugarflop

I sell unicorns too

If successful, I can sell Rainbow unicorns.
I already have a few on base and gave one away to a player in training. But to anyone else, I can sell them… if you think you have the money to buy one. :smiling_imp:

Joking aside, they come at rare or reasonable prices.

I can give free rainbow unicorns. As long as you have portal chest on your server

A moment to remember indeed: when unicorn prices have shot from 100 platinum coins to zero. Truly significant. Next they’ll even be on urgent garbage clearance because the unicorns bred too fast.

^ Not a nessecary comment. They are free to make for anyone. On a children’s game. I think it’s sweet to offer them for free.

Come on, I didn’t say that was a bitter action or anything like that. I just found it really funny and interesting

It can often be hard to interpret people’s intention through text over the internet. It is best to presume someone is a kid and unless you are contributing to the conversation in a positive way. Best to say nothing at all. I personally couldn’t really tell your intention.

Unicorn breeding: supply and demand at its finest
10 unicorns in blockheads = 1000 plat
1000+ unicorns = 100
100,000 unicorns = 0.00 (plus 5.99 shipping and handling)

Imagine the future:

Unicorns! Get yer unicorns here! Free WiFi, Cable, A/C, and housing included for just 0.000001 platinum coins! Cheaper than most unicorn brands!

Correct me if I’m wrong but that’s 0.1 of a cc

Although it has been months if anyone still needs a unicorn I can give them 1 unicorn and 10 rainbow cakes for a price of 200 plat. :slight_smile: