Buy/Sell Unicorns

Given up trying to breed a unicorn already??? It’s barely been 24 hours since 1.7 was released and I’m guessing you slept for some of that and also went to school or work??? There are a lot of steps to breeding unicorns, it takes time and patience. I honestly wouldn’t give up just yet.

Yes! I’m interested. PM ME?!

I had a strong feeling that people would start trading in animals…it seems to be a profitable business, eh? Especially considering that breeding unicorns isn’t that tough but you sell them for 1000 plat coins, lol…

HELLO CAN YOU GIVE ME A UNICORN PLEASE ILL GIVE U PLAT FOR IT 1000 PLAT PLEASE GIVE ME One…

Hey @Brer-Rabbit if you have any unicorns can i have 1? for plat…

I will buy 2 of those tomorrow around 8:00 on a server called anime ashes my name on there is ~BLUEY~

I want to breed them myself, its more fun and exciting

I’m ready to pay you 1001 platinum

@Aashir same here LOL

Then I am ready to pay 1200 p

OOK LOL…:joy:

Special thanks to @bilingual for making a video that “How to get unicorns!” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQ8Vnjnx0tU&feature=share

I have a supply of rainbow unicorns, send me a pm with offers if you’d like one. They come caged both tamed and untamed.

People are in a bidding war over my unicorns that I’m not selling for a few days :lol:

Then I am ready to pay 1 dirt! Beat that!

10 dirt

20 dirt.

oh wait this is my thread

:lol:

20 dirt? I ain’t got that kinda money… You win

I don’t have any.

Would like to buy 5 please. I don’t have a server so can we make the transaction in your server? Thanks!

I’m selling unicorns again!