Calebrated Gamer has been having trouble lately!

Sent it last night! I’ll let y’all know how it turned out! :heart::crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Hope it goes well!

1 Like

I can’t wait to see how it turned out!

1 Like

Good luck!

1 Like

And now we wait.

1 Like

As an update to everyone, unfortunately, the advice/help they responded with didn’t quite help. I’m hoping the development team may still be able to help me.

1 Like

Have you replied to them asking them to clarify on what they said?

1 Like

No, I was hoping it was implied with what I responded, but maybe I should ask and be more specific.

Yeah, go ahead and do so.

1 Like

As an update to all, no luck. The glitch doesn’t ruin the game and with some simple video edits the average YouTube viewer won’t be any the wiser :joy:
But I’m going to make a video about this who trial, complete with a sad montage of my old world, and you guys helping me out :joy::grin: It’s gonna be fun! Thanks everyone for your help though!! :grin:

7 Likes
5 Likes
2 Likes

Dang, I was hoping this video was about to show my issue, I was freaking out I was so excited :joy: lol

1 Like

I was hoping too. :frowning:

2 Likes

This could work.
3 Likes

Note that it’s for Android 6.0 Marshmallow.

1 Like

Aww, it looked like a Google Pixel 2.

2 Likes

Let’s just wait and hope it works :slight_smile:

It’s been more than a month. Let’s hope it works soon.

2 Likes

Hey everyone. This seems to be an issue with Android 9 and we are looking into it. In the mean time, if you rotate your phone to the right it seems to work. So if you are in landscape orientation and you have the black bar on the side, try rotating your screen completely upside down and it may fix the issue!

5 Likes