Can’t open the game

I cant open the game i press on the app icon and then this comes

I waited for 5 mins but the game didnt showed up also I restarted my ipad

The Blockheads Doesn’t Load When Opened
The Blockheads Doesn’t Load When Opened

Um…your device information please(device model,iOS version and blockheads version)?
My solution for now is just reinstall,but please don’t do that until we have more information.

Nvm now i can open the game thanks for coming up zen

That’s good to hear :smiley:

That happened to me, just a blue screen when opening up the game. I left my phone there for a while and then it showed the servers.

Great!

Happened to me aswell

Same here
But it’s totally understandable if it’s like “nah I’m too tired, unmotivated, etc. to deal with your crap”
But at the same time I kinda wanna play some Blockheads, sooo
You gotta push it iPad

Sometimes when I open The Blockheads, it just sits there with a blank blue screen. I have waited about half an hour with my device on and it is still here. I have to close the app and re-open it. The app might have been opened already but never fully closed.

I think the app is usually in split screen when this happens.

iOS 12.2
iPad Air 2

simular problem with me, there seems to be many experiencing this

@KP7 long time no see! Nice to see you on starlight sky’s again. I think your situation may be similar to this thread: Can’t open the game
I think closing and reopening the app might be a way to solve the problem. You should also check your WiFi connection; it takes longer to load with lower WiFi bars.

Maybe try updating your iPad Air 2 to iOS 12.3 and see if that makes any difference?

I think I keep seeing this problem recently,but it should work by just reloading the app.I wonder if the new update caused this.

Yeah, it probably did.