Can you make someone to be a owner on a Mac world?

Like I said, Are you allowed to make people owner on cloud worlds?
Someone told me this : “For all intents and purposes, you are the owner. Making your name yellow is a cloud-only thing I’m told.”
(They will stay anonymous)

I’m not sure what you’re asking. I can change the owner of record upon receiving a request to do so by the current owner. You can’t make any kind of change like that yourself.

I think the question is about Mac servers, not cloud servers.

1 Like

That’s what I mean

Wait, are you talking about Mac servers or cloud servers?

Just to be clear: cloud worlds are those hosted on our Blockheads cloud platform. Mac worlds are those hosted on someone’s Mac device.

There is a /set-owner command, but I don’t think it works properly.

Tanooki hosts a server for me (mac of course) but I am the owner. Although,there is owner only commands, If remember correctly, and i can’t use.

1 Like

It’s kind of strange that mepewarrior09 is owner on his server

I’m trying to get to the bottom of this, but I think it -might- work, unless the target has special characters in their name. I assume this is a bug?

edit
The reason you’d want a server-owner on a Mac Server is so other admins can never unadmin the actual owner. If it turns out this is available and works (some testing is inconclusive) it’ll be pretty nice.

-To clarify, it’s inconclusive because it takes multiple people to test it, and the server doesn’t give a global announcement of success or failure when the Server uses the owner command. And it seems to be hit or miss thus far.

Ok I’ll get other people to test make the codeoffun account owner

It works!!! :thumbsup: