Cant find a diamond

I tried meditating and mining but nothing seems to work :confused: i already got all of the ither gems and manage to find cave trolls (2) heres a pic

1 Like

Hmm diamonds spawn near lava so trying digging there more

2 Likes

Also if you dig stone with a gold pickaxe there is a chance you can get rare ores and gems, perhaps diamonds? :wink:

2 Likes

Relatively speaking, you haven’t explored all that much. Sometimes diamonds can be very elusive. I once explored about 5x what you have revealed there before I found one. And oh how I cherished that diamond. I kept it and loved it and called it George. :wink:

5 Likes

What does your wife think of that? :laughing:

2 Likes

I hate when you cannot find diamonds. Very annoying.

But one thing though not related to the topic. I once went mining on gryphon-land, and found 2 diamonds just 1-3 minutes apart from how slow I was.

1 Like

You’ll just have to keep looking - usually in caves deeper down.
Ooooooor, you can start breeding dodos until you get a diamond one.
I love my diamond, platinum and titanium dodos. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Diamonds are usually rare to find, but going in the same place where you mind isn’t going to work, try going to another area where you can mine, also medding with an try is kinda hard too, it’s a chance where you can find them while medding, also try breeding with dodos to get an diamond one too! These are my tips and some are not true so sorry!

1 Like

There by lava

1 Like

I want a George now XD

1 Like

I dug this deep down and found one and my sister went to the far left down another mine and found another one, try to look for open spaces or follow hollow spaces I guess

2 Likes

I recommend meditating, or mine around lava and see if u can find some gold nearby there should be diamonds

1 Like

Maybe try going as close as you can to lava (just high enough to avoid damage) and mining straight to the side?

1 Like