Changing ownership

my buddy made a server for me, and it sucks not having it in my name. is it still possible to change ownership? he said he is completely fine with it if there is a way. :slight_smile:
if possible, can i speak with milla?

Yep, it’s possible. Your friend will have to contact milla since you said that he was the one that created the server, and he just needs to give her his support ID and the username he’s transferring ownership to. Be sure that the support ID isn’t shared with anyone except milla :slight_smile:

Good luck, and have fun with your server :smile:

3 Likes

thank you so much for the reply! i’ll make sure we do that. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh, did he already know that there’s a method?

1 Like

he heard someone talking about it earlier but he was unsure. :>

also you can just share the owner portal as well, that’s how I co-owned a server

1 Like

Sharing your owner portal is never a good idea. I’m not even sure if that’s allowed. Maybe Milla would know.

1 Like

2 seconds later: Why is the server not on my server list?

1 Like

Please don’t suggest this. If a player gives their credentials to another player they are effectively removing the only security their account has. That’s a really good way to get owned.

1 Like

Well we’re personal friends at this point, we don’t play the game anymore and it was his owner portal and not mine anyway. He trusted me with it and I didn’t do anything that would’ve messed up the server. I was just stating that that was what we did, not really suggesting it. I didn’t mean to upset anybody.

You didn’t upset me. You made a suggestion that is incredibly irresponsible. I asked you not to.