Clone machine!

I have a new suggestion for a new item drumroll
The clone machine!!!
It costs 1 time portal, a portal chest, 10 steel blocks and 200 tc
The use of the clone machine is to clone items or create them without using normal materials
It costs 50 tc every time you clone or create something!!
Let me know how you feel about this because I think this is very cool!

I would …

Clone trade portal and gem pickaxe

6 Likes

I would abuse that so much to ruin the global economy.

5 Likes

Lol how much tc do you have (while trying to clone branches)

1 Like

There’s plenty of TC items that cost more than 50 TC lol. Even a portal costs more than 50 TC.

1 Like

You are not allowed to clone any type of portal

Works for me, I need some gold beds and gem pickaxes anyways

4 Likes

That could very easily be abused and exploited.

4 Likes

I feel like the amount of illegitimate time crystals currently within the Blockheads Economy would ultimately lead to this being easily exploited to the detriment of server economies. I know people who have claimed to have two million time crystals, that doesn’t come naturally. Those individuals could easily overflow economy-based servers, not to mention the fact legitimate time crystals are acquirable through paying (not common, just possible) might provide too much of a real world currency to in game item translation.

5 Likes

That’d be like duping.

1 Like

Yup but most server don’t allow that

1 Like

In my field of work, if you’re in court and referencing a law, you need to understand the spirit of the law.

If [action that is not allowed to be mentioned] is not allowed, why? What’s the big idea? Then apply that big idea to what you’re suggesting.

You can call that action by a different name but you don’t change the substance of it even if you introduce a new way of doing it

3 Likes

Cloning would feel like cheating.

4 Likes

Well it could cost 100 tc and one of each gem

People can easily hack tc, tho. I feel like some people would just abuse the use of it…

But regardless, people with lots of tc and some amethysts could break an economy. It’s just that this item, as an unregulated item available on all servers, would be detrimental to economy-based servers.

1 Like
  1. make it so you have to pay with 5 rainbow cakes along with the others.
  2. make it take 48 hrs to clone 1 item, making rush tc cost very high.
    OR
  3. make there be no rush cost. you just have to wait 2 days.
    (Mad Scientist)“I’VE DONE IT! I’VE CLONED THINGS! I CAN TAKE THE ORGANIC CELLS FROM A RAINBOW CAKE, THE MAJIC FROM TIME CRYSTALS, AND THE MAJIC FROM GEMS AND CLONED THINGS!”

I have an idea
How about every time you make something you can choose to use tc or get the materials and craft it

What’s the difference between this and your original idea?

You don’t have to make the machine
Maybe add 5 rainbow cupcakes?