Cloud Outage - May 30 02:30 UTC

SGE still isn’t working…

Hi Dave,

The server world PAW WARS is still having issue…it won’t connect for me, when I go in with a new nickname it works for a minute but then disconnects. The owner portal works though…the owner IGN is Ryan:d. Thank you for all your hard work!

Bree

Hi,

Just now I am having a problem with my server called Give and Take. When I try to join, it gives me a screen that says ‘searching…’. I was waiting for 5 minutes and it would still not load. I asked a friend to try to get on, and this is happening to them too, so it isn’t my device. I was able to connect just fine a few hours ago. I went to owner portal, and the server was online. I tried restarting it, but it said ‘Failed: Unknown Error’.

Thank you,
Toad :slight_smile:

Edit: ok, whatever it was I am able to connect now :slight_smile:

same problem. i cann’t join my server since saturday.
the server is called haze paradise
and the owner is Maffii

Hi guys,
Just so you know - Cloud World owners need to contact Support [at] theblockheads [dot] net for issues because your email will generate a support ticket and place it in a queue. This thread might get a response - but it is not the official way to handle a support request.

My cloud world New Coaldust is down, too. The owner’s portal says the world is “stopping”. This is the second time after the Great Cloud Outage. Other worlds are down, too. And I see a lot of reports on the forums about unaccessible cloud worlds.
May I kindly ask Majic Jungle to explain the situation? Are we still seeing the aftermath of the Great Cloud Outage? Are you still working on getting all worlds running again? Or are these issues completely unrelated and every one of them needs a support ticket to be opened?

Ronnie, that’s not anything to do with this outage. It’s a problem we sometimes get when a world hangs while starting or stopping. Email support and I’ll escalate it to Dave for fixing.

its been solve now woot

No wonder. For the past few day I thought my wifi which i decided to name Joey kept going out on me.

Linode, huh? Anybody know if this is a good dedicated host?
Whoops, took a closer look and saw it was a VPS. Darn Linode, yer sneaky.

It seems like Dave would not have picked them if they weren’t…

anyone here who is still can’t be able to enter/join their server? or it’s just me?? mine loads at a certain point and shows “Disconnected, Connection was lost.” but i can use the owner portal, says world is “Running”.

no you are not alone:) i still can’t join my server too

oh, i thought i’m the only one. xD thanks for the reply. have a great day! :smiley:

Please restore my server…

Owner name:Muhammad Mirza M

Server name:Bandar Raya Metropolis

Last played:25 May 2015

For the past few days, SGE has not been working. I am beginning to think that it is an unrelated issue.

Leave my doors alone i foxxy fox

Berikut adalah pantangan makanan untuk penderita tumor atau kanker otak :

Dilarang mengkonsumsi makanan berlemak. Sangat di sayangkan jika anda tidak bisa menahan keinginan anda untuk memakan makanan berlemak. Makanan jenis ini akan memperburuk kesehatan anda, diantaranya seperti; daging, rendang, gulai, dan cemilan.
Jangan sekali-kali makan makanan yang di goreng dengan minyak yang sudah di gunakan berulang-ulang
Menghindari buah-buahan yang mengandung alkohol seperti ; durian, alpukat, lengkeng, anggur.

Selain makanan anda juga wajib mengetahui bahwa radiasi dari handphone, computer dan benda elertonik lainnya akan menyebabkan semakin parahnya penyakit anda, karena radiasi berlebihan dari handphone merupakan salah satu faktor penyebab timbulnya penyakit tumor ini. Anda bisa mengakalinya, gunakan handphone jika ada sesuatu yang penting saja, dan jika menelpon di sarankan untuk memakai handsfree supaya ada jarak antara handphone ke kepala (otak).

Selanjutnya adalah makanan sehat bagi penderita tumor pada otak, jika rutin mengkonsumsi makanan makanan yang baik untuk penderita tumor otak maka kemungkinan untuk sembuh juga semakin besar, dan akan mempercepat proses pengobatan.
Berikut adalah makanannya:

Makanan yang mengandung Omega 3 dan 9. Seperti; ikan laut (salmon, sarden, tuna,lobster, udang,dll), Minyak nabati (khususnya; canola, kedelai, flaxseed), kacang dan biji-bijian ( biji labu,kacang merah, kedelai,dll), Sayuran Hijau ( bayam, brokoli, bunga kol, kangkung,dll),  oatmeal, cereal, margarin, telur dan yogurt. Omega 3  mempermudah mempertahankan & menmbahkan daya tahan badan dalam menghadapi proses pengobatan tumor otak seperti kemotrapi juga meningkatkan system kekebalan badan sekaligus mengurangi pembengkakan & menguransi sakit kala pengobatan tumor otak.
Folic acid yg dikenal yang merupakan vitamin B9 atau Bc dapat mencegah menyebarnya sehinga mampu menunjang pengobatan tumor otak atau sektor yang lain. Vitamin B9 sanggup ditemukan di sayuran bersama daun hijau lanjut usia(bayam, asparagus & daun selada), kacang polong, kuning telur & biji bunga matahari.
Antioksidan memang lah dikenal yang merupakan salah satu senjata buat menunjang pengobatan kanker otak. Antioksidan bisa di dapatkan di keluarga beri (strawberi, rasberi & blueberi), manggis, tomat, brokoli, jeruk, persik, apricot, bawang putih, gandum, telur, ayam, kedelai & ikan.

Selengkapnya di http://obattumorotak.exl.me/pantangan-dan-anjuran-makanan-penderita-tumor-otak/

I have reported the above spam post but for those wonder what it said , Milla u can delete later lol plz

Post Abstinence and Recommendation Food Brain Tumor Patients
Here is the dietary restrictions for patients with tumors or brain cancer:
Prohibited from eating fatty foods. Very regrettable if you can not resist your desire to eat fatty foods. These foods will worsen your health, such as; meat, rendang, curry, and snacks.
Never eat foods fried in oil that has been used repeatedly
Avoid fruits that contain alcohol such as; durian, avocado, litchi, grapes.
In addition to the food you also must know that radiation from mobile phones, computers and other objects elertonik will cause worsening of your illness, because of excessive radiation from mobile phones is one of the causes of this tumor disease. You can outsmart, use the phone if there is something important, and if called on to use handsfree suggest that there is a distance between the mobile phone to the head (brain).
Next is a healthy food for people with tumors in the brain, it is regularly consume foods that are good for brain tumor patients, the chances of recovery are also getting bigger, and will speed up the treatment process.
Here is the food:
Foods that contain Omega 3 and 9. As; sea ​​fish (salmon, sardines, tuna, lobster, shrimp, etc.), vegetable oils (especially; canola, soybean, flaxseed), nuts and seeds (pumpkin seeds, red beans, soy, etc.), green vegetables (spinach, broccoli, cauliflower, kale, etc.), oatmeal, cereal, margarine, eggs and yogurt. Omega 3 makes it easy to maintain & menmbahkan body endurance in the face of the treatment of brain tumors as kemotrapi also boost the body’s immune system and reduce the swelling and pain menguransi when the treatment of brain tumors.
Folic acid is known that vitamin B9 or Bc can prevent the spread so that is able to support the treatment of brain tumors or other sectors. Vitamin B9 can be found in green leafy vegetables along elderly (spinach, asparagus and lettuce), peas, egg yolks and sunflower seeds.
Antioxidants are known to the one which is one weapon for supporting the treatment of brain cancer. Antioxidants can be obtained in the given family (strawberries, raspberries and blueberries), mangosteen, tomatoes, broccoli, oranges, peaches, apricots, garlic, wheat, eggs, chicken, soy and fish.
More in

U need to contact support if u hVe already plz be patent , I still have server down also

True Ronnie I deleted it :slight_smile: already reported x