Cloud Server: GIANTS - Thrive like a GIANT

rop
community
multiplayer
server

GIANTS NEWS

I’d like for everyone to calm down, we were attacked by a person with no known motive. I’d also like no one to shame anyone about it. I’m considering a rollback.

Sounds like a lot of fun, I heard on another server that the spawn got hacked or something though. I hope you can clean it all up!

Yep, hope to see you when we reopen.

Would love to come

That’s probably the best idea.

Thing is that there’s not usually hackers on forum servers. Cause most people either don’t know about forums or don’t go on.

I don’t know what makes you think that… to me it seems like forum servers are the ones that get hacked and the non forums servers don’t get hacked.

I am exited for the re~open on the giants

Same here!

Can i help u to rollback
My ing is:
Build itme

That’s not how a roll back works

What even is a rollback? Is it just Milla making the server go back in time or something?

Yes, but we’re fixing the server on our own. It is already looking like its old self!

Looking forward to joining!

To be fair, you most likely wouldn’t know about a non forums server rollback bc they don’t say so on the forums

GIANTS NEWS

Sunnyperson, Ray, DGPG, and I fixed everything! We’re back! The building. competition is on until the 12th. Come and join us!

WOOHOO good to hear that!!!

GIANTS NEWS

We are now officially giving plots for the building competition.

The grand prize is 1 golden bed, 1 diamond pickaxe, 20 platinum coins, and one 61x61 sky plot!

I’m not participating in the building contest…
WAIT DID U SAY 61X61 SKY PLOT?!

how much does a plot in brer’s province cost roughly?