Cloud Server: GIANTS - Thrive like a GIANT

community
rop
multiplayer
server

I don’t know what makes you think that… to me it seems like forum servers are the ones that get hacked and the non forums servers don’t get hacked.

I am exited for the re~open on the giants

Same here!

Can i help u to rollback
My ing is:
Build itme

That’s not how a roll back works

Lol, never seen that happen before. Someone requests to help with a rollback :lol:

What even is a rollback? Is it just Milla making the server go back in time or something?

Yes, but we’re fixing the server on our own. It is already looking like its old self!

Looking forward to joining!

To be fair, you most likely wouldn’t know about a non forums server rollback bc they don’t say so on the forums

GIANTS NEWS

Sunnyperson, Ray, DGPG, and I fixed everything! We’re back! The building. competition is on until the 12th. Come and join us!

WOOHOO good to hear that!!!

GIANTS NEWS

We are now officially giving plots for the building competition.

The grand prize is 1 golden bed, 1 diamond pickaxe, 20 platinum coins, and one 61x61 sky plot!

I’m not participating in the building contest…
WAIT DID U SAY 61X61 SKY PLOT?!

how much does a plot in brer’s province cost roughly?

I wish i could tell you… but I forgot :raspberry:
@Brer-Rabbit

I think sky plot cost 90plat…?

I bought 2 plots in Brer’s providence, each 61 blocks wide and as high as the sky goes, for 200 plat each. There was no price for them (I think i was one of the first to buy it) so I was the one who suggested and payed for the plots at that price.

For scale, sky plots are 90 plat each (31x31). I recommend buying a sky plot if you are starting out. It gives sufficient space for a house and a small farm. You can buy multiple if you think one is not enough. It’s very high in the sky though, so be sure to get a fur coat at least.

There are also subway plots which cost 45 plat (not sure of the exact size but it’s roughly a 31x31 partially obstructed by the subway) I feel subway plots are better for setting up shops since it is close to spawn. They aren’t as good for houses or farms because there is a backwall and the space is kinda small. But it’s up to you to do what you want with your plots, really.

You can sell the plots back to Brer if you move out, and he will refund you. If you don’t wish to spend anything you can also build on a territory, which is free but what you build usually won’t get protected.

Hah who needs a house?
I live at my shop lol

I’ll sell Deadly a plot for 50-90 plat.