community
rop
multiplayer
server

oh noess i got jeBaiTed of too many of my precious shiny coins hahaha

jk

Well I’m glad the housing issue is all sorted lol

GIANTS NEWSFLASH

Someone who wants to be unnamed has used a sky plot to build a beautiful butterfly gem block pixel art house!

Haha I just dug my base in a hole in the subway wall, completely legal and it happened to be under friendship mountain so I get protection signs with it! So glad that coincidences work out. Edit: Theat butterfly is BEAUTIFUL. It looks wonderful

One problem. They’re going unnamed but umm the protection sign gives it away. :neutral_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Those are her relative’s names, so it’s actually not an issue. :+1:

Hello I’m back on blockheads I’m sorry that I left. My iPad completely shutdown and stopped working. ATM you are all on birthday bonanza and I can’t join because I’m not on the whitelist… so I’m on here saying that I’m back

Welcome back, I was wondering where you’ve been.

There is a massive PvP fight going on right now, and we hit 14 players online at one point!

Of course I missed it -.-

Actually I need to start making weapons an armour

Dangit I missed the PvP

I missed it too ;-;

Haha it was just three people

Br are u online atm?

You can PM him but since your new just wait and try to Pm milla first. At least when you PMed brer you guys can online when you’re free.

@Keiraiscoolio9 you might read this too.

And sorry I’m been curious you already have forum account here right is this your? @Keiraiscoolio99 because if its your means you made alt account that need to be discuss for Milla if she going to allowed it or Ban

Break it > : )

R.I.P.
Sneezy II and Pox
2018-2018
They died to a script kiddie who bypassed my iron doors today. Somehow never took a screenshot of them before they were killed. Rest well my trolls :cry:

On the bright side, the server didn’t get any damage from the script kiddie besides my trolls. This could have turned out to be much, much worse.

R.I.P

Yesthisisacompletesentence

RIP
Sneezy II and Pox
Ray u should build a memorial for them

U mean a grave