Cloud Server: GIANTS - Thrive like a GIANT

rop
multiplayer
community
server

We’ve had a fun grand opening, it’s been great welcoming everyone to the server. Slowly but surely we are getting some great players.

New job! A flat magma rail. Join us for more information.

Yep. So far we don’t have much jobs yet though. The more people play, the more jobs there will be.

why is he called helper man? he should be called: Helper ma’am

He’s a helper and he’s a man. :slight_smile:

Look at Lucycook’s lovely donkey farm!

that donkey head is freaking me out

My attempt at pixel art without looking at any photos😂, not very good right.

Made great progress on the magma subway today! Thanks @Brer-Rabbit for all the help and items!

Also, I realised how hard it is to be a server owner today. Props to all world owners!

You did a great job Ray. I’ll place tracks soon and darn, I forgot to give you a new pickaxe I think. Next time we meet. :slight_smile:

New builds by DGPG and Taliana! The Magma rail is already about 50 TC long.

I am gonna design a new cool build soon, I just need to think of a design.

Could whoever took my trade portal leave it in one of the safes at spawn? I kinda needed it

I didn’t take it. I’m sorry for your trade portal loss. :cry:

Rip trade portal

Oh someone took your trade portal. I was thinking it’s a glitch that you clicking area then gold coin appears on the white box. :lol:

Taliana finished up her build. :slight_smile:

More progress on the railway! @Ziameter helped early on as well!
@Brer-Rabbit sorry I couldn’t stay until you came, I finished the pickaxe you gave me as well XD

Eh I think Lucy may have borrowed it, if I need to take it I’ll take it, but the animal hotel is making progress :3

Oh so sorry Frater, yes, just been online and have got 2 trade portals in my inventory, must’ve borrowed it when I built the donkey company. I shall place it back above your building.

Whenever I try to connect it won’t load :confused:

someone keeps digging a massive pit in the rails. fell into it 5 times and almost died twice.

Oh wow. I didn’t know there was multiple of them. I caught one and fixed it, also, what is your ign on there?