Before we begin, I would like to thank everyone that helped!
I couldn’t have done it without you guys!
Anyway, this is a sequel to Survival of Time, though I have dropped the “of time” name-scheme. We put a boatload of effort into the server, so I really hope you enjoy it!
Now open!!! Here’s the join link: http://theblockheads.net/join.php?id=5a844c61494678cf7dda94787f5c307d&name=HD%2040307%20B
Here’s the discord server: https://discord.gg/YyDJuaV
If you have any ideas – suggestions, criticisms, praises, etcetera – for the server please let us know!
Welcome to HD 40307 b!
1. There is absolutely no spoiling. This includes discussing things that you see on the server.
2. Do not share with other pod dwellers. You may not help other players whatsoever, and this includes tips, guiding, giving them items, or more. Punishment is left to the staff's discretion.
3. Script kiddies and cheaters get an immediate ban. Cheating is defined as duplicating items, using malicious hacks or glitches, or doing anything else deemed unfair by staff.
4. Do not be purposely annoying by spamming in chat, on signs, or by any other means.
5. You may tame animals that you have, as long as they are located inside of your pod. You may never tame a mob within the walls of the pod complex. The confines of the pod complex include 25 time crystals in both directions.
6. Once you leave the pod complex, you may never, at any time, return to spawn. This will result in an immediate ban. If you die, you must either start over in a pod or teleport out of the complex.
7. PVP is not allowed inside the pod complex; however, it is allowed outside the walls.
8. To inquire about a second account, contact Porky for approval.
9. If any of these rules are unclear, please ask a member of the staff for confirmation.
About HD 40307 b
The world as you know it is no longer. Centuries of global warming have caused Earth to become uninhabitable, and it's time to find a new home. Scientists have discovered a viable planet about 42 light years away. Your task is to repopulate your new home. You will be given some basic tools and shelter to survive, it will be difficult. When you are able, explore the barren landscape. The government has provided stability by way of the rules of the pods. Good luck, you'll need it.
1. When you spawn in, meditate while you wait for an admin to assign a pod to you. Materials gained through meditation may prove useful later on.
2. After you plant the tree in your pod, meditate until it bears fruit. Gather a variety of them, then explore the complex, but beware of other inhabitants.
3. Complete your task as soon as you're able: leave the pod complex and spread your wings into the world.