This is the sequel to a world named Rabbithole, recognized as a Cultural Blockheads Treasure, but showing its age at 6 years old. We decided to start a fresh new world but with a similar theme of Lewis Carroll whimsy. It’s a survival/vanilla, 1X, freebuild type of server. Your first goal will be to escape from spawn. It might help to think WWAD (What Would Alice Do?).
Please read the rules.
- Be kind. This is a family friendly server and as such, there is no profanity or insulting allowed. Any graphic images of an adult nature will be result in an immediate ban.
- You may build wherever you like, but buildings on the ground must allow ground floor thru access. Do not break rail tracks unless allowed by Mad Hatter
- No hacks of any kind allowed. The only script kiddies allowed are ones who have disabled all possible cheats
- No duping. Violators will be banned. Duped items will be destroyed. You have been warned.
- No supershops
- You are allowed to have a trade portal or portal chest if you craft it yourself.
- Do not cheat with quest codes. Do the quests yourself or be deducted the XP and fined up to an equal amount of RabbitCoins (see below about currency)
- We have some unprotected starter areas to gather resources and place chests, workbenches, etc. TEMPORARILY. Anything built or left near spawn (within 10 TC) without permission will be removed without notification.
- Admin and mod positions must be earned. So do not ask for admin. Before you ask, play a while and earn our trust.
- No advertising. I don’t encourage people to leave your server, please don’t do it here.
- Be ready to go down the rabbithole. Don’t worry, you won’t die.
- Enjoy the game and have fun building
- Type “/code madrulez” into the chat to prove you have read the rules.
NOTICE: If you enjoy it here, my other servers are Rabbithole, Skylands, Skylands Arena, Skylands Adventure, and Skylands Odyssey. The last 2 are adventure maps with dozens of challenges prepared for you.
You are allowed to explore and build in any unprotected area. While building, you may get the attention of an admin to protect what you build. One sign (31x31) is free. See below for more details. HOWEVER, permanent protection is not guaranteed. What helps guarantee your build stays safe is your activity. Also, the further from spawn that you build, the less likely we are to “recycle” the space. In a busy server, the area near spawn can get cluttered by things that people build in a day, and then they never return to the server. As months go by, we reserve the right to remove the protection and let other players adopt your place, or remove it. Just don’t expect it to still be there if you vanish for 2 or more months. We know that life can get in the way, but the best way to keep something on the server is to A) make it a nice build (artistic, unique, well designed), B) make it farther from spawn and C) either drop in every now and then, or let the owner know of an extended absence and expected return.
The message bot provides many useful things, but the main one is a virtual currency. I call them RabBitcoins and the RabBitcoins you earn on Rabbithole can be transferred here. Everyone gets one coin per day just for joining the server, as long as the bot is running. Quests provide further coin rewards. What do we use them for you wonder? The main thing is for property. Every player gets one free 31x31 protected area. If you want to expand beyond that, it costs 5 RabBitcoins per 31x31 area. Here are some other ways to spend your coins:
Starter chest - 2 RabBitcoins
Custom message from the bot when you join - 10 RabBitcoins
Mod (trial period) - On a trial basis, I will grant mod status for 75 RabBitcoins.
The other fun thing the bot provides are quests. They are typically done by finding something somewhere on the server. The list of quests will initially be rather limited because we don’t have much built yet. But that will grow over time. Use /quests to see your available quests list. The XP you get will advance your level and move you up on the leaderboard.
- /check - Shows your rabBitcoin balance
- /level - Shows your current level
- /quests - Shows your available quests
- /quest questname - Shows details about the given quest
- /code codeword - Enters the code to complete a quest. Do not copy quest codes from others
- /leveltop - Displays the top players