Cloud Server: the Maze Runner

I’ll probably be too busy to come tomorrow even if I had my ign

@FreewayKiller Your memory, Champ, isn’t as sharp as you think. I just read over logs and that was not the only offense you perpetrated. But you can believe what you want. It’s really of no consequence to me. It seems we are both in agreement that your presence on my server is not a good idea in any case, but I do wish you a good time in other environments. (and “avoidance” would suggest that your absence was a choice rather than a banning)

@agentpinkdog That’s too bad. But there will be plenty of opportunity later on. Looking forward to seeing you there when you are available.:slightly_smiling_face:

I’m going to join when it opens! I heard about this server having the… best… rules.

LOL @Donutask :joy:
Yes the rules are AMAZING!!

I guess this belongs to another extreme news for newcomer good luck!!!

Excited to be back in MR for this twelve hour event!

Just remembered today was the opening even though I posted here yesterday :laughing: I’m coming on as soon as I can! My Blockhead is eager to be, uh–

muffled screams

Sigh I swore to myself that I’d take a break from Blockheads, but I really can’t miss this…

Breaks (like sleep) are for suckers. :wink:

Alright, I’m coming in to have some fun (or to die)

Probably equal parts of both.

Have been on for over four hours now, everythings going great. Even wick has been doing some grieving :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Speaking of which, it is time to ask @Thuthu, when will Maze Runner officially release?

Thank you to all the fantastic players who joined the Maze Runner today.
Really successful beta test of the server with the new updates and modifications.

It was so great seeing old friends,
returning regulars and
a whole bunch of new victims… I mean, New Runners.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon…
Re-Opening Party is just on the horizon!

Stay tuned. :smiling_imp:

@Thuthu and @INeedPie, overusers of the :smiling_imp: face. XD

It’s meant to be the emblem/logo of the server.

When will the server open?

She hasn’t announced, but I heard June 24 is possible when she said it on MR.

Hey, Runners!

The Maze Runner was stuck for about a week, but all is well now. (Thanks, @milla ).
Things have been slightly delayed so, thanks for your patience.

I know many of you can’t wait meet your end on my server…
So, happily, I’m here to announce:

:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

MASSIVE MAZE RUNNER

RE-OPENING PARTAY

Sunday, JULY 1st. 2P PST

or 11A in Honolulu, 5P in New York, 9P in Reykjavik,
10P in London, 11P in Amsterdam, 6A (7/2) in Tokyo,
6:30A (7/2) in Sydney, 9A in Christchurch, 9A (7/2) in Suva
(though why you'd be playing Blockheads in Fiji, I don't know)

:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

Are any of you brave enough to join?
My pets have missed you.
Their fridge is empty and they need something to grill for the 4th of July.
mwahahahahaahhahaha

I have begun a countdown in EDT!

http://www.countdownparty.us/start?eventname=Maze+Runner+Re-Opening+Party&datepicker=Jul+01%2C+2018&datepicker_submit=07%2F01%2F2018&timepicker=5%3A00+PM&timepicker_submit=17%3A00&eventurl=

EDIT: Fixed Link