Cloud Server: the Maze Runner

The new <hr> HTML command for this server.

:warning: :warning: :warning: HYPE LEVELS ARE SKYROCKETING :warning: :warning: :warning:
PLEASE MAINTAIN A MEDIUM LEVEL OF EVIL TO KEEP THIS TITAN ALIVE
:warning: :warning: :warning: HYPE LEVELS ARE SKYROCKETING :warning: :warning: :warning:
:warning: :warning: :warning: THE EVIL IS TAKING OVER :warning: :warning: :warning:

:smiling_imp: Why, hello there, Thu. I’m glad to hear it. My blockheads are quite the masochists.

My pets are banking on that, @Titan :fork_and_knife::smiling_imp::fork_and_knife:

Yayayayyayayayyyyyy hopefully my ign is fixed by then I can’t waiittttttttt

I wonder what happened to my Blockheads out there in Maze the day you opened the server and you closed it again. Rip my Blockheads :frowning:

Looks like I’m pulling an all-nighter…:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

I could be wrong… but I think your character died before I shut down for the night.

I’m counting down the days. I have an alarm set every hour reminding me how much time is left until the server opens :laughing:

DAYS
HOURS
MINUTES
SECONDS

Edit: Here’s my link http://www.countdownparty.us/start?eventname=The+Maze+Runner+Re-opening+Partay&datepicker=Jul+01%2C+2018&datepicker_submit=07%2F01%2F2018&timepicker=5%3A00+PM&timepicker_submit=17%3A00&eventurl=

I just realized what day of the week it is on

Noon next Sunday I’ll be probably be trying to figure out where we are eating lunch so I might be a little late if I can’t get my data to work

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Maze Runner is Officially Re-Opened.

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

To commemorate Re-Opening Day, Maze Runner is offering
Once-in-a-Lifetime Prizes for the Winners.

Including:

• items that will will make the difference between success and failure
  • advantages that you can keep for a week or more (never offered before)
  • Griever for a Time
  • Private Tag A Long in some Difficult areas
  • even an opportunity to visit private servers that no one has seen before

*The list is so good that even Wicked wants to compete for some of the prizes.

Here’s a peek at some of the OPENING DAY ONLY Games & Contests

New Games:

• SHARK BAIT: Open to only 7 people per every 2 hours. Are you brave enough to combat the Great Whites in our own MR Fishbowl with only what we give you? Winner gets choice of Prize from the Prize Closet. (3 players or less. picks a prize chest. 4 players or more, picks any Prize from the Closet). Death Disqualifies. How far can you push yourself?

• Times: 2P, 4P, 6P, 8P, 10P (PST)

• CLIMB THE WALL: Game: Individual or Team Play. Do you sometimes feel lie you are climbing the walls to succeed? Challenge your friends to see who can escape the fastest. While my pets will keep you company.:smiling_imp: Bragging Rights.

• Times: ongoing.

• The TAME GAME: Get into the MAZE RUNNER spirit. See what it takes to get on the good side of our favorite pets. First one to tame a pet, show and admin and then cage it, gets ANY PRIZE form the Closet.

• Several other challenges with the winner picking their choice of prizes.

• Grand Prize: (ends at 5P PST) goes to the player who tames the most pets before 5P.

• BUILD CONTESTS: Who says you can’t build with stone? Prove them wrong with this challenge. Building time: 2 hour max. Winner (6 or more) gets to pick any prize. If less than 6… 2 time slots will be combined for a winner.

• Times: 3-5P, 6-8P, 9-11P PST

• SCAVENGER HUNTS: Special Chests in the Glade, Maze, Scorch, etc. with goodies. Chests will be here for the opening day only.

• WACKY TRACK: Scorch Track. Cruise or Race. If you race with 4 or more players, you will get a Prize.

and DON’T FORGET

1. 1st person to escape the Maze today ONLY gets a Grand Prize and their name on the Winners Board
  2. 1st person to complete the scorch get’s an UNBELIEVABLE Prize that they can use in any area of the server and their name on the Winners Board. This is the one I want!

Hope to see you all there. :smiling_imp:

AIYEEYAAYEEAYEEYAEEYEEYEEE!!! NASAL MAZAL MAZE RUNNER OPEN AGANE TOODAY I AM MUCH EXCITE AIYEEYAYEEAYYAEEE!!!

cough

Sorry.

I keep disconnecting before I even get to completely load in the world :frowning: BH really doesn’t like me. I wish I’d seen this earlier so I had more time to figure out what was going wrong…

I have had issues, myself, all day. Try again… the lag seems… okay at this moment.

Strider, I did check the ban list and you are on it. You probably remade another ign that is close but not the same. I don’ t know why you need me to explain it.

Well, I did not do anything different.

Strider, you used Godmode long ago (sorry that I was so curt. I am just in the middle of things).
I think you were part of an ROP ban back in July 2017… however, I know you came on earlier today, and I did not “re-ban” you… so I don’t know what happened with regards to the sudden inability to come on. We can take this to PM if you’d like to discuss it further.

That happens to me, on every cloud server :frowning:

Had a lot of fun today!

Thanks to everyone that joined in and made the Re-Opening Party so much fun!
Though no one was able to escape the Maze yesterday… or to complete the Scorch… there were several winners that got some GREAT PRIZES.

Big winners for the night:
Super Popular/Hailey and Porky did some EPIC Shark Hunting in SHARK BAIT. Valiant efforts for everyone who competed… winning some great prizes like A Private Tour of Birthday Bonanza and some Land in the Scorch! Congratulations!!

Who says you can’t build something cool with Stone?
The Build Contest brought forth some cool artwork. Limited time. Limited resources. Big Winners were Terry Beary, Wicked and Porky. (Wicked just for fun), winning a 30 Minute Private Tag-Along Lesson on the Scorch and a stylish Full Set of Armor. Great Job!!

Lastly, the race was on… in the Tame Game.
In the end, Porky was the first to tame one of our pets earning him a 1 Hr Private Party on Birthday Bonanza for Hailey. (now, THAT’S good sportsmanship!). Fantastic job to everyone.

Thanks to everyone for making the day a LOT of fun!!
:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

Cool day all around. I wish I could have been online longer and maybe finished Scorch.

I like how the wicked icon is sort of peeking up above the cacti. Wicked is good, but wicked can’t hide behind cacti!!

I had to go to Walmart, so I was still in the maze. :frowning:

Jemni and I also got stuck in a shark bait room… #DavePlsFixElevators