Cloud Server: the Maze Runner

Ohnos I was unable to make it to join the server yesterday as I was busy hanging out with friends :weary::weary: I’ll try my best to join for a while this Thursday :3

Edit
Oh, wait, that’s 4am-8am for me, and I have school so… I’m out :no_good_woman:‍♀️ :no_good_woman:‍♀️ :no_good_woman:‍♀️

@INeedPieUndercover, @kaypoppy
I know that the hours I’ve been posting make it difficult/impossible for some players to join. Because of this, I’ll open up MR for a pop-up next week that’s more friendly to other timezones. Stay tuned.

Just wait until 1.7 comes then. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Alarm set I’ll come on

Yes Ik (click to understand

Yes I’m taking a break from the game but I will be on this Is one of the few servers I’ll join until I’m back

I will try and get on! It might be hard but i missed it last time…but i wont forget this time!

Edit: i sadly dont think i can because of the time

I’ll be on in 15 minutes! Wicked is good :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

@Thuthu

It won’t let me onnnnn

@Thuthu
I tryed to join and it said i was banned :confused: can you pm me if there is a reason

I need to set this to watching so I don’t miss it again :weary: Hope you guys had fun!

Uh oh, humans! :scream:
@Wicked is building on the Maze Runner!
Been nice knowing you all…
mwahahahaha :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

when will the server reopen @Thuthu i know ill be there when i get a new phone

You have beaten The Scorch? :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

Three or four times I think? Something like that… I didn’t quite make it last time - got stuck in a block infuriatingly close to the end and lost nearly all progress just before he server closed.

Looking forward to next opening to give it another shot :slight_smile:

THREE OF FOUR TIMES!?!?!? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

What’s the “scorch”?

Can’t say. You’ll have to find out. :smiling_imp:

Sounds difficult

Could be. :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

On another note, working hard to modify the server to accommodate the 1.7 update. I was hoping I’d be able to open this weekend, but sadly there is just too much to “retrofit”. I’ll be posting a message soon with a definitive date and time of opening.

Thanks for everyone’s patience.
My pets are anxious to open up again as well. They haven’t had fresh food in ages. :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

I don’t want to be lunch :cry:

My pets prefer brunch anyway. :smiling_imp: