Cloud Server: UNIHORSE

rop
survival
server

It should be possible in the Discourse settings, milla will tell you for sure though.

Pollcode.com absolutely LAGS on Welcome messages, when trying to remove it and paste it.

I beilieve that there are raining donkeys because it’s imganation and horses(donkeys).

The wait is over and everyone can finally vote! In order to make sure no one votes twice you will need to log in with your Google account to answer the poll. No worries though, I can’t see who you are and all the answers are anonymous. I will let the answers float in for a week at maximum but will close it up sooner if they stop flowing in before that.

There are some artworks that were not included in the votes since they are not in the competition, check those out on the server with your own eyes!

I can post some towns for you.

Sorry. Slow. Will have a look.

Edit: Okay, doubled to 20.

I think it’s defaulted to that as most polls don’t really run to that many choices.

Yeah thought so too, thanks. I can host the next vote here then. Much easier for everyone.

Hey this is sophie_unicorn/sister02!

I got my own account on here!

Great job uni for setting up the poll

Nice to see you here @Sophie_unicorn!

Hey, welcome Sophie :heart:

Sounds great! I took a few pictures already of Narwhal’s town but haven’t managed to post them yet. If you want to post that town I can send you the pictures of it.

Uni I think that a person on your server right now is hacking or is trying to put water all over your server for melting ice in the sky and putting down generators

I’m on my way

Multi-posting is not allowed on this forum.
This is when you are posting twice in the same hour, without anyone posting after your post. If you’d like to add to a post click the pencil icon. To fix it, delete the second post.

:notes: Gotta ban them all, the greifers/hackers.

And to delete your post, click the “…” icon and then press the trash can icon.

It’s not just a double post. It’s naming and shaming. I just deleted it.

Should have looked at the date, I just assumed GGB was right.

Sometimes they just round it I believe…

1 hour 10 minutes = 1 hour.

We’re also reducing the number of portals on this world for less lag. :wink:

The portal reduction is working! The lag has greatly decreased.

Hey lovelies,

The server is currently on lockdown for a rollback. Nothing to be worried about. I will announce the meme competition winners later today both here and on our Discord server. Hopefully we can all play together again soon :heart:

Feeling sad what happened while doing our field trip from server we took over hehe… :slight_smile: I hope ur server be done as soon as possible :slight_smile: