Cloud Server: UNIHORSE

rop
survival
server

Meme building competition Januray 2018 results

It’s time to announce the winners! Thanks to everyone who voted, we had 24 in total. Watching the artworks form and develop was amazing. If you missed this competiton feel free to join the next one!

First place with 41.7% out of all votes is SOPHIE_UNICORN, congratulations!

Second place with 12.5% out of all votes is CALEYCBB, congratulations!

And lastly on a shared 3rd place with equally 8.3% are… LUCKY2005, TITAN.XR, SUBZERO WOLVES and ETHANJ3! Congratulations to all four! Artworks below are in said order.

The server is currently on lockdown so giving out the prizes might be a challenge. Winners, feel free to private message me either here or on Discord anytime.

UNIHORSE's pixel art

Hello everyone!
This is xX5642cjXx speaking.

Guess what?
I just got my own account on the Blockheads forums page!

Shoutout to Uni for announcing the meme event, I already feel so proud for the winners :grinning:

Welcome to the forums!

Gee, thanks Uni! You mean a lot to me.

Me too haha

Welcome Snowy as well! Glad to see everyone here.

We’re open again! I will prepare to listen to the complains of people who have lost some of their progress now :sweat_smile:

Please don’t tell me it magically got attacked (and subsequently reset) after I explored it… Again.

Whoo! It didn’t! (continues exploring anyways)

CJ, have you read the community guidelines? They’re in the “About The Meta Category”. I reccomend removing the stuff shaming the offender since you aren’t supposed to name and shame.

Sorry Brother. I’ll reconsider what I type next time. Also because there was this hacker on the server yesterday so me and Snowy made a video to warn the general public.

Deleted the post in question. If you get pulled up for breaking a rule in future please edit your post to make it go away. The more people who see your post the worse your sin, so to speak.

Can someone please PM me with the actual images used in the video? That video is compressed.

@Snowysprinkles would have that I assume.

Happy Valenties day! :heart:

We decided to make a small event on the 14th for everyone to celebrate their friends and loved ones. If you have time and are interested feel free to join us at 20TC left of spawn in the sky to build small pixel art hearts. It can be easily accessed with the elevator from ground.

Don’t miss it, it’s a one day event only!

I might not have time :frowning:

Milla, yes I do have the original photos, how would I give them to you :slight_smile:

Btw I might not be active for a while, it’s monday ugh. So if I don’t reply immideintly, sorryyyy!

Multi-posting is not allowed on this forum. Please see the following thread/link on what it is, and how to fix it: How to fix double posts. (with images)

To give Milla the pictures, tap on her name, click “Message” and to show the pictures, click “Upload.”

Oh whoops :frowning: I didn’t know that

Welcome to the forums snowy! You might have to read a few posts to earn basic before you can send a pm.

Me also? :pensive::pensive::pensive:

No problem :slight_smile:

If you private message me and use the icon above the text field that is an arrow pointing upwards from a horizontal line you can upload and message me the images. Thanks in advance!

Happy Valentine’s Day everyone! Stop by Unihorse and build a heart for Valentine’s Day. Here are some of the hearts already completed by @Candi-Grrrl , @xX5642cjXx , and unicorn person.