Cloud Server: UNIHORSE

rop
survival
server

SERVER: Please don’t murder anyone. If you do be sure to clean up the blood.

Anybody remember that trigger?

@GoodGradesBoy Did such a great job with showing the race & minigames that I am only left with posting the party builds. The creators are listed under each 2 pictures in order.

Noris And Chuck, @Shariu

@DARKHORSE, Ekl130

Owl, @UNIHORSE

@Wolfie-21, @UNIHORSE

Wolfie’s and Ekl130’s builds were made last year but since no real party was held back then they were included to this post.

I definitely had a blast! Due to me traveling on that day it was hard to multitask but we all had a great time. Thank you to everyone who came!

Currently exploring the world… Spending a sleepy night in a small cave away from the snow!

Brrrr! Are you circumnavigating?

Yes! My clothes are about to break. :frowning:

You are probably near a village. Stop to make more clothes before you reach the cold areas again.

No need! I finished my journey just earlier! This is very satisfying…

While traveling, I found out that this tree was defying gravity! :eek:

a maple cherry tree hybrid deluxe :smiley:

BReeding trees should be a thing. xD

Selling rainbow maple trees today for only 5000 platinum each!

Cough Cough Totally not a ripoff…

Casual evening stroll with two trolls…

Unihorse my stuff was removed while I was off wifi for a week can you please put it in a chest at where my house was I would like to put it back into my other world through my portal chest thanks -€£¥ninjagofan¥£€

Hey, I have sent you a PM.

Wow it is a very brilliant building or pixel art made for the server anniversary!

Earlier in the afternoon, a player with godmode spawned 5 Blockheads and destroyed some protected blocks at spawn. They also dropped tons of baskets filled with full stacks of maple seeds and flint spades. Fortunately, Asyc came over and banned them! We all started to help clean the spawn with chests!

Wow perfect timing Asyc on there in unihorse or else could worse thing happened. And by the way the administrator and moderator should investigate first before decide who is really responsible for this you cannot judge because it happened the first with giants and now here recently isnt a accident or same person who did this.

Thank goodness Asyc caught one of the hackers!

What a shame this has to happen. Why do people even do things like that? Does it bring them enjoyment when people suffer?

I don’t see any hackers, all i see are people wearing jetpacks.