World Owner: Cactus Jack
Public Server 24/7 EST
Server Status: Open to the Public
This server requires the player to complete a set of trials in order to be free into the open world. Once complete, you are free to build anywhere and everywhere around the world.
Don’t be fooled, the trials are not easy
I’ve posted the rules in a spoiler below, please be sure to read and follow them
World Generation Settings
World Size: 1x
Oceans: Small Oceans
Plants: More Plants
Trees: More Trees
Terrain: Quite Flat
Lakes: More Lakes
Ore Quantity: Less
Ore Distribution: Small Veins
Gems: Less Gems
Treasure: Less Treasure
Variable World Settings
Clothing Decay: Slower
Tool Decay: Faster
Death: No Regeneration
Max Blockheads: 5
- 1 spear
NPC Difficulty: Hard
Trade Portals: Everything Free
Day/Night Cycle: Faster
Sun Color: 0.8,0.6,0.7 (really pretty sunsets)
PvP is on!
- NO TOLERANCE for hacking or duping of any kind. Doing so will result in an IMMEDIATE BAN.
If you get an unknown, get rid of it.
- No use of foul language. This includes using acronyms for cuss words. Do not spam. All names and pictures must be appropriate – No domain names or mail address names such as MAIL@BLARG.COM or BLAHBLARG.ORG, etc. Names need meanings!
- You will be BANNED for impersonating ANY staff member. Even saying you are related will result in a ban. Don’t try it.
- You must have a picture other than the default Blockheads one to prove you have read the rules. You will be kicked repeatedly until you read the rules. Banned if you don’t.
- ABSOLUTELY NO building near spawn, it will be clearly marked.
- No begging for items or Help. Our staff will not tolerate players who beg and constantly ask for items.
Do not ask for admin or mod – If we see potential in you, we will consider it.
However, ask and you may lose any opportunities. If you’re annoying, you will be banned. Don’t ask us to sleep or med.
- Absolutely NO Guiding or helping people through the trials. See TRIAL RULES for more information.
- DO NOT rapidly buy items at a TP dropping every item onto the ground and lagging us all. Make space first! You will be banned after a warning if you don’t.
- PvP is enabled. Attack at your own risk. Attacking staff will lead to you being hunted. Fair warning. Griefing is allowed on any building, meaning houses or other type of building, not pixel art, that is not protected. Please do not cause excessive lag with your griefing and please don’t destroy pixel art as we enjoy looking at people’s creations. You will be temporarily banned(1 day) if caught defacing or destroying any pixel art.
- You CANNOT return to spawn by teleporting. (See Trial Rules for exceptions) Unless your only blockhead died, you have no excuse. Spawning in additional blockheads can be achieved at another portal. Any additional blockheads spawned at spawn must also complete the trials or be killed off at spawn after you have escaped. Returning to spawn = BAN
- THERE WILL BE ZERO (0) TOLERANCE for players that exploit glitches to their advantage. Doing so will result in an IMMEDIATE BAN.
- All instructions given by the staff must be followed. Failure to do so can/will result in a kick or ban.
- No advertising servers.
- Please do not pet my scorpions. If you do, you’ll be kicked. Thank you. Any rule breakers? Use the “report” button when no staff is on!
- Do not, under any circumstances guide or help anyone who is attempting the trials. This includes: telling them directions, giving them food, telling them colors, codes or advice, reacting verbally to a players decision and lastly, telling players how many trials there are. Doing so will result in a ban. Zero tolerance.
- Teleporting back to spawn if you get stuck in the trials is the only exception to teleporting back there. Otherwise you have no excuse.
- Saying the color for the 3rd trial will result in you being banned. Don’t ruin the trials for other players.
- Using the ‘pause method’ to get through tough sections of the trials is OK. Although unnecessary. Using the ‘Going away’ method while attempting the trials will result in you being banned. Don’t try it.
- Please follow the signs that have been posted throughout the trials explicitly. They’re there to help you. Ask if you have a question about what it is asking of you.
- After completing the trials, please continue to the RIGHT to the Hall of Freedom to be properly honored.
- If you do get stuck, and you likely will, please don’t ask to be freed or helped. You’re beyond help at that point.
- Most of all, HAVE FUN!
–Once you’ve completed the trials you are permitted to build anything, anywhere (except directly near spawn), the only building rule is please make your building passable so no one has to climb over your build–
Report rule breaking using the report button!
Questions, comments, concerns can be sent to [cactusjack123456 at gmail dot com]