Cloud World: Iarnia

Cloud World: Iarnia (It begins with a capital i not with an L)

http://theblockheads.net/join.php?id=7faf1e6fa00dd30b064961c878ce673a&name=IARNIA%20

The year is 3030. The earth has been laid waste by nuclear winter, but a small pocket of humanity remains in a warm haven. They are safe there, all their needs supplied. But are they content to remain?

Armed with hope (and very little else), a few brave souls find a way to escape spawn and venture out past the surrounding walls into the barrens. They will try to reestablish mankind’s home in the valleys and on the mountains of earth. Will you be among them?

World name: Iarnia
World size: 16x
Searchable
Mode: expert, custom
Available 24/7

Rules:

ALL WILD DODOS AND ALL EGGS MUST BE COMPLETELY REMOVED FROM DODO FARMS BEFORE LOGGING OFF.

Do not build or mine within 500 blocks either side of the North Pole.

No: role play, sharing personal information, hacking, duping, hacked or duped items, unknowns, supershops, cheating of any kind, offensive language - chat - igns - names - pics, dating, protection signs, spam, advertising, invisible characters in ign, default pic as avatar.

Please use appropriate words as your ign, not a random string of numbers, letters or symbols.

Mods and admins may use their own discretion as to bans.

Admins must use a second account to play in the world with, and may not use admin powers to advance their play.

Players may request a workbench from admins or mods.

You will find a few little challenges to make life interesting. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Once every week, settings will be changed for 24 hours of added fun. We will start tomorrow, Saturday May 9, 7:00 am EST - for 24 hours there will be no death. Have fun exploring the frozen wasteland and find a good spot for a base! Once the 24 hours are up, settings will return to normal.

SPECIAL 24 HOUR EVENT HAS ENDED
No death is now ended, It ended Sunday May 10, 7:00 am EST

This week’s special event will be passive mobs.
Event will begin Saturday May 16, 2020 7:00 am EST.

PASSIVE MOBS NOW ENDED

24 HOUR SPECIAL EVENT NOW ENDED
Longer lasting tools now ended.

SPECIAL EVENT NO DEATH/ALWAYS HAPPY NOW ENDED

SPECIAL EVENT PASSIVE MOBS/ALWAYS FULL NOW ENDED

SPECIAL EVENT: CLOTHING NO DECAY/ALWAYS HAPPY NOW ENDED

1 Like

I miss you Lizzie but but I can’t find it

Why is that not allowed?

It begins with a capital i not with an L.

Yay! Found it

But why though? I also don’t have a way to return to original picture. If there is a way I can, but I feel that’s a bit overboard, like ur making a clone army just for the heck of it.

You can’t have the default pic as an avatar

The rule is to Not have default pic as avatar, because default pics make it more difficult for admins. I’m sorry if it was not clear. Clone armies would definitely give the admins a hard time lol.

1 Like

Great to see you back @Lizzie1 :heart: Look forward to try out this challenging server :blush:
@Caronhere your next adventure awaits :joy::joy:

Well you could if you screenshot it and remove the backdrop, but asides from that, it’s impossible. I’ve been hunting for a default ever since lol. I’ve failed :confused:

Wow Lizzie a new Expert world! :heart_eyes:
I will try and visit soon, can’t commit for long but I will check it out.
Btw, great to see those Fur Boots again :blush:

1 Like

She means it’s against the rules lol. You probably know that.

@Skeeve It would be awesome to see you there! And thank you. :slight_smile:

@asyc Thank you, it’s great to be back!

Once every week, settings will be changed for 24 hours of added fun. We will start tomorrow, Saturday May 9, 7:00 am EST - for 24 hours there will be no death. Have fun exploring the frozen wasteland and find a good spot for a base! Once the 24 hours are up, settings will return to normal.

SPECIAL 24 HOUR EVENT HAS ENDED:

No death has ended. Death is set on normal again.

1 Like

Special 24 hour event has now ended. You can wander in the winter and brave the dropbears without dying, until the event ends. The setting is no death, but health is still effected by cold and bears and any other little things like that lol. So plan your escape well, to avoid spending the day crawling around at a snail’s pace.

Remember, it is not possible to respawn today! When you spawn in, look around and think before you move off the portal. Decisions will have consequences.

THIS EVENT HAS ENDED

1 Like

I am accepting and considering suggestions for our next 24 hour special event.

No hunger or everything free in trade portals?

I also can’t find the world

I started playing there for a bit, man I forgot how hard Expert Mode was!
Anyway, I managed to scrape and survive for a tiny bit. We take for granted how easy it is on Standard Mode to just gather a few sticks and then you find yourself with 7 baskets and plenty of inventory!

1 Like

Yayyy hope I see you next time you’re on. I don’t suppose you will let us know your ign. :joy:

@OSHAOSHAWOT Good suggestions I will keep them in mind. The world starts with a capital i, not with an L. Try again. :blush:

Here is a link :slight_smile:
http://theblockheads.net/join.php?id=7faf1e6fa00dd30b064961c878ce673a&name=IARNIA%20

Oh I was there as Skeeve this time :+1:

I wish there could be a everything free trade portal at spawn, but there’s a challenge to pass, such as droopbears or scorpions. Also, a question. Have you discovered the whole world, and is it ALL cold and ALL miserable?