Thats strange. Is that a dodo speaking in penguin talk?! 0_0

Indeed! I am skilled at the tongue…

Great… More bird brains. Just what I needed. :stuck_out_tongue:

We meet again T.J.

Mwa ha ha ha

.v.
|__|

Uh huh. Nice location, Diamond. :3
Just saying, if you find my hidden little base you may try and kill me.

Remember, nestea? Banned for pausing in pvp? I’m sure you can go to his server and kill him though. :stuck_out_tongue:

Aw, he’s still banned? :3 Oh well… I’m going to troll him REALLL bad soon c;<

Yea my server is named survivorman, you can go to the thread and join, you too tj.

Oh and tjs base is is under the mountan to the left of spawn near lava.

His new one is in the sky.

Or under a huge ocean.

Lol

It would be good if we could get the penguins on too, and the rebels.

Cough Cough Cough Mmm, yes. A few stacks of embarrassing signs, some pink paint, some scorpies, some ice torches and some other stuff would do it just fine, right? :wink:

Grill him!

Speaking of all these hidden bases n’ stuff, someone should start a war again. It’s been about a month or two since the last one, right?
Edit: I’m also gonna be taking some inactive factions off the faction list, so post on here or give me a shout if you want yours to stay on the welcome page.

You called yourself a big chicken.

Pm me your ign nestea and I’ll notify you when your whitelisted and join survivorman.

You called yourself a big chicken.

Pm me your ign nestea and I’ll notify you when your whitelisted and join survivorman.

Can i join survivorman?

I am a terrarian master!

Rebels? War? Y’all TALK a good game. But wars ain’t won by sabre-rattling.

:cool:

Never trust a blockhead who took that many hits to the head, stupid blockhead wouldn’t move in pvp, had to exit and rejoin, cluck you stupid blockhead who got me banned!!

Stop. Stop changing my posts. I mean, STOP. Change my posts in the Change the Quote game, and not here.
Mhm, I’m serious.

EDIT-
Making me mad means you’re offering me to break your blockhead’s back.

Pm me your ign than ill they’ll u when u are whitelisted than search and join whith that ign.

Can you please unban me one of the mods banned me for no reason and I have many witnesses. You can ask turtles, kninja, braex, I’m a good guy I’d never do anything to be banned from this server, my uselessness is typerdemaster1 thank you and please unban me