Cloud world: Pirate Cove

Don’t worry:) I can only think of a couple of people who would do that. They are not worth getting upset over.

I’m sure Pirate Cove is 5 stars to most people who have been on there:D

I feel like I should post something.
Based off what I’ve seen of crystal seas (before it went beta) it’ll be awesome! You guys are in for a treat.

4 stars again C:

What will you do with the new owner signs Yacht crafter?

I’ll use them for spawn and maybe some some public structures to fit the theme. A forest here, I pirate cave there, you get the gist.

Can’t wait to join! >:3
I shall attack everyone and be by myself XD

I can’t wait till pirate cove two comes out!!!

eyes Nelson creepily

Uhh… It is out.

Cool! I never really play there but it looks fun.

I searched and it wouldn’t come up.

Edit: you are famous

Tj must be on vacation.

No. I was actually getting choked for an hour and a half. Jits! (For those who don’t understand, don’t worry about me. I was at karate. :wink: )

I searched and I couldn’t find pirate cove 2.

There’s no 2 in the name. It’s just Pirate Cove

Is it the same server.

No. It’s completely new.

Who wants to kill tj.

How’s crystal seas?

Pretty good, we have lots of amazing buildings up. Get on and check it out if you haven’t already!

I would like to remind all players to check the rules on the SERVER Welcome Message regularly. They are subject to change without notice. Failure to keep track of the rules will be on you, not us. This brings me to my next point. It has been decided that to play on multiple accounts is disallowed. Players are only allowed to have a single account. Recently a player many of you know was caught using a secondary account and breaking the rules. That is part of the reason this is being enforced now. I would also like to remind all players that you must state why you are pausing before you do so. Exiting during pvp to avoid it will result in a ban.