Cloud World: 'Pixmilla' by milla - pixel art world

I’d choose a “both” option for what I mainly do but I can’t so I picked build :stuck_out_tongue:

Same case as @BUILDITME1, I’ve been requesting to be whitelisted. IGN is The Red Kings

The poll was for what you do the most. :slight_smile:

Please note that Milla has real-life more-important tasks to do, has to moderate the blockheads forum, has to moderate the ambience forum, and has to deal with reports and rollbacks.

I asked almost a year ago I doubt I’ll get whitelisted

You should definitely ask milla again. It’s possible there was a reason you weren’t whitelisted, although I’m sure milla would have told you. If you reply with your IGN (in game name) now, you should be whitelisted soon. I’m not sure what could have happened, maybe you had made a typo in your name, and that’s why? Either way, it never hurts to ask again. :slight_smile:

I’ll try thanks :slightly_smiling_face:
IGN: | Rose |• and also •| Rose |•

Sorry. I missed some really old ones, so I’ve whitelisted everyone going back a way. This probably means a few double-ups, but we’re at least up-to-date now!

I don’t think Milla play weekends on that days she is resting and enjoying little days no work. :slight_smile:

Better than anything I’v done.

What beauty!

I don’t come on much. I don’t announce when I do either :slight_smile:

Guys, I think I’ve found Da Vinci.

If I may, I’d like to make some protection-related requests.

Request one:

Changing the block this sign is placed on to luminous plaster to reflect the rest of the build. (location: embedded in Cosmosis)

Request two: To change the locations and alignments of the protection signs in the Message Hall area to fit with the blocks marked in dark yellow paint. (includes the sprite dome thing) (location: around 84 tc to the right)

May I join? I wanna learn to pixel art, my IGN is Fallen Hybrid.