Cloud world: Skeeve's Gigantic Empire

Ah yes…well originally they were hints about what was to come in version 1.7. Each color room corresponds to the type of color evolution of donkeys or unicorns.

I also had signs saying “U-Rooms” and “D-Rooms” to hint at Unicorns and Donkeys.

I had planned to keep the corresponding colored pets in each of those rooms, but I realized this was impractical due to the pets only being there when I’m online.

I’ve done similar in Skylands and been severely frustrated when self-proclaimed “rich” players buy them out just to then resell at lower prices. It makes me vigilant to not keep the shops too full.

I do log in to SGE still as often as I can and a Bh I have staged at spawn donates what is earned on the TP job boards.

3 Likes

well, if they resold the handcars to the public at lower prices, i wouldnt mind. SGE doesnt actually forbid freebies being given. Minus the portal chest. i’m pretty sure if some magnanimous soul out there bought all my overpriced stuff to sell to the public, then he would be doing the empire a service. if he decides to buy out all my stuff…please do…im getting good money from it anyway. if anyone wonders the pricing ive made atm

handcars 10-40 plat, 4 shops
fur coats 2-5 plat, 2 shops
gold chests 5-10 plat, 2 shops
stone blocks 1-3 plat, 2 shops
oil 10-40 gold, 6 shops

also yes, ive priced stone blocks at 1 plat minimum, supposedly for people too lazy to leave spawn to get their portal chest. its pretty much like a donation machine at this point lol.

Also i like the idea of a blockhead doing job board stuff to donate. i could do that as well since it doesnt take too much effort for my the BH i have at spawn

Edit: @StormRhyder i found one of your protected islands…and it seems to be one of the islands you do your trade portal jobs

2 Likes

I used to keep a BH there and will again soon. The one that was there is now the one at Spawn. I set the four chests up so as to keep OCD organization and ease of transfer via PC when filled.

BTW. Welcome back!

1 Like

I do have a place, right of spawn (which was smegle mart and cactus jacks beds) in which I have replaced and have every item, bench and block for sale at slightly above trade portal prices for discovery purposes. The only thing that was extortionately high we’re golden chests as I didn’t think having portal chests should be an easy task. Although I have noticed a few of those shops are out of stock

1 Like

I took a break after finishing 25% of my current build here.
With my break, i just went on sandbox and one way or another eventually came up with this.

Someone might want to build something like this on the server in the future, so i’m placing it up there

i’m defenitely too busy to make one in SGE atm.

Just a little post before i demolish their railroad messages. Some of them made by arcturus who is a player whom i have some respect. Demolished because its blocking my build site.

Oh yeah, I love his messages. He toured SGE and left humorous comments on structures and buildings along the way. On one section of bumpy track he wrote “how’s your stomach?” :joy:.

2 Likes

SGE surely is a must visit for a BH player. I enjoyed playing SP mostly, but decided to become a citizen of this awesome 5 millennia old empire. I am entering this world with bare hand and settling. Will come up with a pixel art or building after I feel comfortable here.

4 Likes

Welcome thihaLeo and I am honored that your first post on the BH forums was here on my world thread!

4 Likes

Big honor that your highness welcome me. :slight_smile: I have known BH forums for years, only not posting any. Not counting various servers and ideas you did, Skeevatron alone earn my full respect. :astonished:

1 Like

It’s out of credit

@milla credit is needed

Thanks guys :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2 and ~2/3 years? Someone clearly wanted to be VERY thorough.

I thought it would save me crediting it in a year.

2 Likes

She’s still getting paid the same though. :thinking:

How do you know?

Hey milla, why not you just max it out to the maximum it can handle? To save you an infinite stress :slight_smile: