Cloud world: Skeeve's Gigantic Empire

So annoying without groups but can anyone remember why turbomanisdad was banned? Supposedly it was over a year ago. I’m asking on this players behalf as they now play on CJ’s legacy (out of the trials)

Hmm, don’t remember Turbomanisdad. No record of him on my “reports” log either.

Hey Skeeve, explored the server a bit.
Where is the railroad that extends the 16x world?
This way exploring the amazing stuff is easier :smiley:

The worldwide railway starts as a subway below spawn. But if you are not at spawn, just keep walking you’ll find it.

best to travel the rail by handcart too as the locomotive may stop every so often until way out of reach from the players who can’t be bothered going much further. I have just recently travelled right of spawn and protected (overlapping protection signs) rail that was missing… after a certain distance, it’s a smooth run.

**I’m about to kick everyone out and lock this world so Dave can do some work on it. It will be unavailable to anyone until he’s done. **

Skeeve: Please don’t connect. You’re the only one we can’t lock out :slight_smile:

Day 1? Lag? Why is it locked?

Please see the post above yours.

SGE is BACK!!!

Dave has been working on it for ages. The upshot is that he has worked out a few things, and that he didn’t want to risk doing any damage, so he’s put in a fix that will fully restore the spawn portal when 1.7 is released, and will also sort out a few other issues too. This means that until that time the SP has no base. It works perfectly normally, but looks odd. Sorry about that guys.

Yay! :smiley: Skeeve will have to rename it Skeeve’s Gigantic Guinea Pig

Hehe :sunny:

Well I know a trick down my sleeves :smile:
Try upgrading the portal to get the base back.

Have fun.

Good idea, that should work :slight_smile:

Is it up your sleeve or your Skeeve?

Well now we got two possible names:
Skeeves Gigantic Guinea Pig
And
The Gigantic Sleeve
:joy:

I vote the gigantic sleeve :open_mouth:

Would you need to remove the glass block first? have u tried it yet O great guinea pig up a skeeve?

@Skeeve I vote for The Gigantic Sleeve!

What name do you pick?

`[poll public=true]

• Skeeves Gigantic Guinea Pig
  • The Gigantic Sleeve
    [/poll]

@Skeeve
Just wondering if SGE has had it’s settings changed to not have random people show up on it? I’ve been on a bit and have seen a sudden drop in people playing there.

Oops, thanks Auto! I forgot to make it public after Dave/Milla had a look at it last week.
Both SGE and SGC are public again.