Cloud world: Skeeve's Gigantic Empire

Yeah, Arcturus, I’ve known about the unprotected areas. In fact, the orignal Grand Palace that I built myself before I contracted Vladmirangel to level it and build a new one, was completely unprotected.

And…was never griefed. Indeed once a person makes the 4 hour trip by hand car, they kind of appreciate the effort.

I should make it my Blockheads life’s mission to make the trek and visit this. It sounds INCREDIBLE!!

Here’s a sneak peak I pulled from one of the posts way, way above in this very thread.

But after seeing what you’ve done with Atmos, visiting SGE must be like visiting a county park :joy:

Is it going to be an organised tour to visit the palace by handcar and/or train?

Oh my god that’s insane. I’m gonna do it

I must continue my journey, I got sidetracked by something and haven visited for ages.

Field trip!

And stop by to see Smurfette & my base at 1600 right of spawn and the other little huts I built along the way & some Celtics and … … oh oh oh… the trolls a the palace… you gotta check out what vlad put in their chests LOL

FIELD TRIP!!! NOW??? he he he

Sure why not :blush::tulip:
Who else would like to meet up for a field trip and history/story time with Caron showing the way??

Hope you guys have Jet Packs.
Well most of you are Admins…you know what to do :wink:

Ugh. Missed the field trip. (isn’t that some kind of nightmare you have as a kid?)

Actually had stuff to do last night, but I’ll be going on at points today, if anyone wants to try to do a makeup field trip. I suspect I’ll be having to go a long way before hitting one of you guys to the right (assuming). Maybe, I’ll just grab a cart and ride it to the right all day while I’m celebrating Father’s Day.

Happy Father’s Day to everyone that applies to. :blush:

Thanks ThuThu👍🏻 Having a good time with my little pixel artist who is working on a new My Little Pony character.

Don’t forget Notre Dame by @Vladmirangel. Also a can’t miss structure

Hi guys, I recently demolished the old Catacombs under the gold palace. lets just hope my school doesnt bother me too much until i finish up on a few things

Greetings Citizens!

Beta testing just began at about 3am GMT today Tuesday August 8th

As a result, as I delve into my responsibilities as a tester I will rarely, if ever, be making an appearance on SGE until our job is done.

Meanwhile, rest assured, SGE will continue and be better than it ever was!

16 days into Beta testing and we still have a lot of work.

But you all are gonna love this update! Just give us time to squash the serious bugs.

Now, the purpose of this post is to let all the players of SGE know that at some point prior to release of 1.7 I will be shutting down the world for small periods of time in order to give spawn a complete overhaul in preparation of the new update.

If you see that SGE is either whitelisted or password protected, do not fear…this only means it is being worked on for your greater enjoyment to align with 1.7 features.

It’s gonna be awesome. No exaggeration. At all.

ohhhh, are you able to give info to let us world owners prepare as well?? if you called into my world to see my spawn, would you change anything?

Unfair advantage wth :sneezing_face::sneezing_face:

Never mind I’m not angry :slight_smile::slight_smile:️ Issok

Spawn has been due for an overhaul for over a year now anyway, even without the update. I’m just taking the opportunity to redesign it and then have a Grand Reopening of SGE with release of 1.7.

And also I’m still contemplating a brand new server for expert mode.

Oh and Caron, sorry, can’t give any info away, but even if you did nothing to change your world, the update will still be awesome for it. Some changes you will want to make right away can take just five minutes.

Can I take a very small peak?

Please
Please
Please
Please
Please

Nevermind…