Greetings Faithful Citizens of SGE!
I have taken measurements for the new planned Spawn Building and here is a list of the buildings affected which may need to be demolished:
- Mr. Black’s Kentucky Fried Dodo Building.
- MdLewis Admin floating building above spawn
- The current Workbench/Golden Bed crafting building
- Part of the old PvP Arena (but maybe all of it)
Mr. Black’s KFD building is kind of a historic landmark on SGE - I hate to demolish it, so perhaps some volunteers out there can take the design and copy it elsewhere? If so, I’ll remove the painting and put it on a shelf for you.
The purpose of the Crafting building will be incorporated into the new spawn design.
The other 2 buildings are not really being used these days. And besides, I turned PvP off long ago.
Additionally - the beautiful floating palace build by DatPratt which is way above spawn, might look very out of place above the new spawn building - so it may need to go as well, or perhaps be modified. We’ll see how it looks first.
And now for a little teaser
I think I will be creating an Expert Mode world after release of 1.7.
I don’t really want to be running 2 or 3 worlds for very long so here’s how it’s all gonna break down:
- SGE will continue indefinitely.
- SGC will be topped off with credit (90 days or so) but after that, I will no longer maintain it.
- New 1.7 Expert Mode world to be created and maintained for as long as it remains active. By active, I mean at least 1 player a day. This world is going to be an order of magnitude more difficult than even SGC - so be warned. It will require patience - and long periods of boredom, but if you survive and thrive, you can call yourself the ultimate blockheads expert. Perhaps we’ll have a graduation ceremony - this is your PhD dissertation in Blockheads!