Cloud world: Skeeve's Gigantic Empire

:scream: It looks like SGE has been hit by corruption and resetted to day 1. Skeeve has been informed and I expect him to whitelist the server and ask for a rollback.
So please be aware that any progress you make now will be lost with the rollback.

Yeah what happened heres the screen shot

In the picture thats the spawn looks now :scream::scream::scream:

This happened befofe fog quickly rushed over it! Woah! (it thinks the bridges are still there for a second)

Whatever is „there for a second“ was in your cache and takes a litte time to change to the current view

I know, just didn’t explain it clearly in my post. Wasn’t really there, but my device showed it because that’s what it was when I oreviously explored. Still cool.

How many times has this server had the accidental reset to Day 1 problem by now? :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow: (just curious)

At least 10 me thinks :thinking:

I was about to ask that.
But you beat me to it.
To answer, however, I once spent an entire day reading the thread and I think it’s happened around 5 or 6 times.

Hi guys,
I will notify Milla. I am having great difficulty logging onto the forums of late.

It keeps telling me “you cannot log in under this IP”
@milla any idea what this means and how I can fix it? I can only log in using my phone which is the most inconvenient method for me.

I even tried resetting my password. It tells me that an email was sent but I receive no email. Also checked my spam folder carefully.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Can’t use forums from your IP?

Okay. Creating a new thread for this IP thing.

We’re back up and running now👍

Your Skeeves Challenge server has been reset to first day. I just logged in to play it after adding credit and found it like that. Any chance Ms. Milla might restore it for us?

Hi guys, both SGC and SGE are now awaiting rollback due to spontaneous resets.

Meanwhile the worlds are both whitelisted to prevent access.

Worth waiting for, yet I miss my favorite places to play!

@Skeeve I was told your server could be something im interested in, How do i ger on your good side a.k.a whitelist. Im a mature player over 30, veteran builder of games like MC, FTB, Terraria, Space Engineers, a few more.

I believe the whitelist is there to prevent any player from joining, due to it waiting patiently for a rollback from milla. You should be able to join when it becomes public again.

is the game still whitelisted? also i was kinda hoping to see the server in its day 1 form before it goes back to normal lol

Yes it is still whitelisted. Perhaps @Skeeve can post a few photos of the Day1 spawn?

if thats the case a photo of zoom out spawn island would be nice :smiley: