Cloud world: Skeeve's Gigantic Empire

Great news! Should we hold a server party to celebrate the heritage achievement?

Sweet! Conrats Skeeve!

I also play in this server every day. How can I also put credit to the server? Month to month doesn’t cost much, right? as I have seen how much it cost to pay a month for your own server.

I’m a regular on the forums and helper to new and struggling players on the servers.

Being a Heritage World means milla (or rather Majic Jungle, she certainly does not use her own money for it) will fund the server and never let it run out of credit.
So there really is no need for anybody else to donate, although I am sure Skeeve and the regular players appreciate your willingness to do so. :+1:t2:

Congratulations, Skeeve!! Well deserved!:thumbsup:

We all know SGE is part of the Blockheads history! And probably there’s some of people who has generosity to give SGE credit to continue the journey and have more players fun in this beautifully ancient server that been part of the Blockheads all over the years! Even the Owner same generosity from people who they deserved!!! Congrats Skeeve!

Congrats for de hertige world!

Thanks guys, and I think I will go back to playing there soon. I want to do some more pixel art but Expert Mode, while fun, isn’t easy to get pixel art together especially without the use of portal chests.