Cloud world: SUGARFLOP

rop
survival
economy

I’m floating :joy:

Let’s just hope a board of the bed snaps when you come down :slight_smile:

Heya everyone we will be having a 10 day build competition. This is going to be a very soecial competition as not only will it be the servers first but it will also have another secret segment to it…

Everyone is welcome to participate. This is the initial announcement. Once the staff have finshes setting up we will release a specific list of details and T and Cs.

What we can tell you for sure so far!
-if you are told the theme you must not share it, until judgement day!
-you must show staff preferably a design sketch or at least a detialed description of your build intent.

• this will we a 10 DAY COMPETITION. @Princess_Sarah has decided this so as to include two weekends for those this may effect

I will private message people who are interested in knowing the theme early bird style so you can all start designing.

Also please feel free to comment what you guys think will be some cool prizes!

Give prizes:
1st - 99 platinum coins, 7 days credit of your own choice, rainbow tamed unicorn
2nd - 99 platinum coins, rainbow tamed unicorn
3rd - 99 platinum coins

Tamed rainbow unicorn sounds good. It’d be nice to include at least 10 rainbow cakes too.

Another suggestion if not the rainbow unicorn would be a jetpack? Or titanium tools. Or one of the high tier eggs! :blush:

Btw, how do we express our interest for the competition in order to know the theme early on?

Just message me on here or either discord :smirk:

Grand prize should be…
drumroll please
:drum: :drum::drum::drum::drum::drum::drum:
THE FEELING OF ACOMPLISHMENT!

I love playing on this server, it’s so fun with an economy.

HEYA EVERYONE!
Our build competition is now open. Planing for the end to be 10th october.
Please message @sugarflop for build theme and construction plans.

Located at the end of the central subway line to the right.

The start of my own build so far…

So this build theme is a secret and is in dedication to a players that many of us know. It will be our first ever builc competition and I would like everyone to be able to say they took part. This is a super fun project for us to work together.

Staff will be helping players fiancially and with materials for those who send in design sketches.

OFF TOPIC;

Have you ever left blockheads for a time?
Are you accident prone to the devices you play blockheads on?
Have you ever accidentally dletefnyour storage single player?

Well SUGAFLOP is here to help. We are offering free infinity storage spaces underneath our bank. These spaces will be tours forever. Even if you don’t play on our server the space will be yours. I have known the frustration of having to compeltely restart on a new device. Though it is fun at times, it’s handy to have a back up storage space.

Please just come online so admin may change a protection sign for you.

(@darkdecay @Princess_Sarah)

Sugar your pixel art looks amazing! Well done!

Heya everyone we had our first BUILD COMP GAME todays since re-opening!
It was alotta fun. The build theme was FARMERS SHOP. The winner was JENNY CAKES. For her pick and mix fresh produce farm shop.

( @Cess @SHADESTEP @Princess_Sarah @darkdecay)

More build comps please! :purple_heart:

That looks like something I want to rebuild :slight_smile: but add my own touches to it.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 36 hours unless flagged)

As you know WumboJumbo it is best to message the staff privately on such matters. I personally am not sure on your specific reason. Please do not spam the server thread with such matters :smiley:

PM me then.

No thanks:smiley:

Why not? I’d like to play on your server again.

@WumboJumbo

Then is it okay if you PM me?

@WumboJumbo

As you know WumboJumbo it is best to message the staff privately on such matters. I personally am not sure on your specific reason. Please do not spam the server thread with such matters :smiley: