Cloud World: TEAM FORWARD

A quick update on behalf of the Team Forward community;

Important News!!
IMG
Mama Food Supply has left Blockheads! The TF server has been handed down to players “No Game No Life” and "Sylvia Halcyon"
READ THE FULL STORY HERE>>> http://bit.ly/1GQe9Hu

IMG

Build Forward 3.0 has been announced! The new building spaces have been announced to be an astounding 120x120 blocks!!
See the full story here>>> http://bit.ly/1KCtry3

But mama is still replying to emails though right? Mama said that about a month ago.

wow. that is like soooooooo cute mama:D.

Ikr looking back it’s like aww

It interesting how stuff can still change…, but is team forward still open to public or need to be whitelisted?

Locked /whitelisted

Team Forward is a heritage world, and as such will be perpetually in credit.

Congratulations @MFS! This is a great achievement for a world.

What about Atmos or Urban?

They’re amazing.

Agreed. :grin:

OH MY GOD THIS IS INCREDIBLE I THOUGHT I’D NEVER BE ABLE TO TO VISIT THIS WORLD AGAIN! :laughing:
(sorry I’m just very excited because it’s literally a dream come true)
I despaired for the longest time thinking that this world would never resurface with both Urban and Atmos being created. This was the first world that really opened my eyes to all the possibilities there are with builds and especially with the sheer scale they’re built in. Thank you SO MUCH Milla for doing this I think I might actually start playing The Blockheads again! :grin: Hopefully the amazing Team Forward players are still around and are willing to revive the server again.

Woah but does @MFS still playz?

I don’t think he plays regularly, no.

Damn. Is this the second or third world to ever get this position as a heritage world?

I think it’s the third.

A bit late, but what are the chances of Atmos becoming a heritage world? Is there a criteria for Heritage Worlds?

Not really. The owner has to have been a pretty epic community member, and The world has to be outstanding in some way. It has to impress me a lot. A second world by an existing Heritage owner is very unlikely.

I just heard the news about Team Forward being designated as a heritage world. What a great honor for all of TF’s players, I’m so proud of you guys!!! Thank you @milla for the recognition!

While I am no longer an active player, all are welcome to visit and explore Team Forward to relive the nostalgia and continue its legacy. Also, if anyone is interested in becoming Admin there to check in once in a while and help manage things, please DM me!

Thanks again :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Congrats, MFS!

Looking for a server to join