Cloud World Tulip-Central

I will be happy to have you on Tulip-Central, Vxckzz.
Please read the rules over one more time before joining. You may take a few coins and jet packs from the visitors chest. If you use the portal chest, please put it back right away. If you pick tulips, please replant bulbs where possible.

Building is okay on either the marble platforms to the right of spawn, or sky islands.

Welcome to Tulip-Central. :smiley:

Can I join? I’m really interested in some cool new tulip colours, especially black, green, and purple ones. I promise to follow all the rules, and help out around the server when I can. I’m on android, my username is £The Lightbulb£ .

I will whitelist you now.

Please read the rules over one more time before joining. You may take a few coins and jet packs from the visitors chest. If you use the portal chest, please put it back right away. If you pick tulips, please replant bulbs where possible.

Building is okay on either the marble platforms to the right of spawn, or sky islands.

Thank you!

Lol I don’t know why I lost interest in replying. So I found out about tulip hybrids about 3-4 months ago when a fellow player showcased it, and I was so surprised (I had never seen it before) because it looked so pretty. Later, after watching a sam boyer video tutorial, I began breeding my own tulips on my single player. I was able to trade a black tulip from a friend, and now I have quite a lot. I like blockheads because it’s a game where I am able to freely communicate with anyone and it’s quite easy to make new friends :p. I’m usually quiet around fellow players and I try not to cause any trouble. I respect admins and mods as long as they respect me (pretty sure it will go smoothly). Hopefully, I will be able to plant my own tulip collection there or at least see what others have made.

May I join? My ign is cute_dolphin :slight_smile:

I’m a bit late, tho can I be whitelisted? My IGN is emmy >_<

Please tell us a bit about what kind of player you are on Blockheads. How are you about following rules? About respecting mods and admins? Do you enjoy crafting and building, or do you prefer PVP and greifing?

Amy_Avery, you are now Whitelisted. Welcome to Tulip-Cental. :smiley:

Ozmumma, nice pixel art!!!

I really like to create pixel art on blockheads, and mostly specialize in ocean themed pixel art. I have recently taken up the hobby of tulip breeding, and find it very fun! I will always obey authorities, unless they are cyber"abusing" (swearing, belittling, etc) then I will just report them. I love building things to add to other people’s servers :tongue:
I don’t steal, if I do take something from a chest I will make sure to replace it with the exact thing once I get money.

Hope I can get to join your community soon!

I will whitelist you now. You may take a few coins and jet packs from the visitor’s chest to get started.
You can build on the marble platforms, or on sky islands.

Please feel free to pick tulips, but please replant where possible. (Obviously you can’t replant in the protected area near spawn, but you may still pick there.)

This server is Amazing! I love the diversity of the pixel art and the tulips and how organized everything is :cheerful:

I made my first pixel art, can I have it protected with my name?

P.s. The tulips on the left are from spawn, but I put the bulbs that I harvested from each of them back into The tulip greenhouse left of spawn.

That’s lovely!! Yes, I will place a sign for you. :smiley:
And thanks for preserving a bulb each of the ones you picked. :slight_smile:

I recently brought in some bulbs I would like to donate to this server :slight_smile: how do I donate them? Or do I just leave them here:

Hello, I would like to join this server please. My in game name is roar49 and you can contact me here, or at [redacted] Thanks!

Yes, planting them is perfect. Thank you very much!! Lovely tulips. :smiley:

Please tell us a bit about yourself as a player of blockheads. What things do you enjoy about the game? What kind of servers do you play on? Do you enjoy the creative and peaceful aspects of the game, like building and planting, or do you prefer the excitement of PVP and factions? How do you feel about following rules, and respecting admins, mods, and owners?
Thank you.

Hello! I mostly enjoy building in the game, spcifficly trying to build amazing houses and storage places as well as trying to build mostly naturally and using interesting shapes. I play on many servers such as block trees, SGE, Pangea, and a few PvP just for fun. I think that rules and respecting all other players is a very important aspect of the game. The main reason that I would like to join is to try and do some pixel art with tulips (I’m not even sure if this is possible)!

Okay, I will whitelist you now. You can take a few coins and jetpacks from visitor’s chests to get started.
Please read the rules over one more time before you join.

You can build on the marble platforms or on sky islands.
I’m looking forward to seeing your pixel art!!!

Sorry for talking so much here, but I was just wondering, does the pixel art have to be about tulips or flowers? Or can we build whatever

Is it searchable?

You can talk all you want, that’s what this thread is for, so don’t worry. :D. Just remember not to double post, but you probably already know that, lol.

And you may do any kind of pixel art you want, as long as it’s family rated. Build, plant, have fun!!!

Yes, the server is searchable. :smiley: