Cloud World Tulip-Central

I’m very sorry that happened. In any server, it is always safer to keep things in safes instead of chests.

[SIZE=6]to all players: asyc will be the new owner of Tulip-Central. She is in charge as of now.[/SIZE]

Thanks Lizzie for you know what :slight_smile:
Are you still going to be on?

aww lizzie i hope youre doing okay…

Can I be whitelisted my bh name is Gamer Guy Alex

Sorry for the delay in replying, Gamer_Guy_Alex.

Could you please tell us a bit about yourself as a player of Blockheads? What kind of things do you enjoy about the game? What kind of servers do you like playing on?
How do you feel about following the rules? About cooperating and getting along with other players? About respecting and cooperating with admins and owners?
Do you enjoy mining, building and planting, or do you prefer the excitement of PVP?

Thank you.

Well, I really enjoy the fact that there are so many things to do in Blockheads. I’m a fairly new to the Blockheads and to the forums, but in my so world, I just crafted an electric furnace and steam generator. But I do know how to breed tulips. I swear to respect the rules, admins, and other players. I enjoy building and planting. I don’t especially enjoy PvP, but I loved the adrenaline of the first and only time I fought a cave troll. I’d be happy to join this peaceful server and looking forward to admiring other people’s tulips. Thank you.

[QUOTE=Gamer_Guy_Alex;283697]Well, I really enjoy the fact that there are so many things to do in Blockheads. I’m a fairly new to the Blockheads and to the forums, but in my so world, I just crafted an electric furnace and steam generator. But I do know how to breed tulips. I swear to respect the rules, admins, and other players. I enjoy building and planting. I don’t especially enjoy PvP, but I loved the adrenaline of the first and only time I fought a cave troll. I’d be happy to join this peaceful server and looking forward to admiring other people’s tulips. Thank you.

Thanks for your reply :slight_smile:

IGN Gamer Guy Alex has been whitelisted

Please read the rules over one more time before joining.
You may take a few coins and jet packs from the visitors chest.
If you use the portal chest, please put it back right away.
If you pick tulips, please replant bulbs where possible.
Building is okay on either the marble platforms to the right of spawn, or sky islands.
Welcome to Tulip-Central and enjoy :slight_smile:

BTW, Could you please remove the second post by Deleting it. Thanks.

Hey! Can I join?:smiley: I love farming here;) I don’t like a lot the PVP, I prefer playing the blockheads peacefully, with friends:)
My username is Poscito

Thanks Poscito.

Could you please tell me a bit more about yourself.
How do you feel about following the rules? About respecting and cooperating with admins and owners? Thanks.

Wait, asyc you are a girl?

Haha yes roar, I’m a mum with kids :stuck_out_tongue:

I have got some experience with rules and owners and stuff, I got surprised that in just 3 days playing on a server from a forum person called Diamond Knight I got admin, I’m not new at Blockheads or in the forums, I had another account here but I was afraid to use it because I didn’t play with it like for 5 months so… I though I lost my ability to be kind and follow the rules but I think is something that you have in yourself and never go out of you :wink:

Hi, I would like to be whitelisted if possible. IGN: Silicon Mage
I enjoy making hybrid tulips.

Umm Mage you need more than that. For example, do you follow rules? Do you follow admins? That sort of stuff. Sorry, but that’s required. I know that you follow rules pretty well :slight_smile:

Asyc, you are a mom? That is creepy… Toad has a son, you are a mom, and I’m in middle school…:what:

Haha why would being a mum be creepy, Taffy? It just so happens my kid started playing bh and I got on to play with her. Also I grow real tulips in my garden :slight_smile:

Mage,

Can you please tell us a bit about yourself as a player of blockheads.
What things do you enjoy about the game? What kind of servers do you play on?
Do you enjoy the creative and peaceful aspects of the game, like building and planting, or do you prefer the excitement of PVP and factions?
How do you feel about following rules, and respecting admins, mods, and owners?
Thank you.

if u have another account u should let milla know so she can merge the 2 together
Better to tell milla then have her find them

http://theblockheads.net/forum/showthread.php?14514-Multiple-Account-Detection-is-in-place

OKAY so on Skeeve Mars Base server I checked in just now, and had a total of 3500 + 450 + 600 platinum coins of tulip sales. (My colours were selling for high prices), and I have to thank Tulip Central because I have taken some tulips from there before. As of now I plan to donate at least 2 chests of platinum coin to Tulip Central to support people who need fundings to breed tulips. I left a display cabinet labelled with a sign in my house up the hill to the right with the coin filled chests inside. You must take it, and give it out to newcomers or something or build a new tulip lab

Well done on the sales of your tulips :slight_smile:

Thank you so very much for your generosity, £kaypoppy! It is greatly appreciated!
Please be assured that it will be put to good use and share with players of Tulip Central.

Look forward to seeing you sometime and all the best for your exams!

I brought loads u diamond tulips heheheh. They so pretty :slight_smile:

Sorry about that earlier post, was typing in a hurry, and accidentally submitted:(
Can you please tell us a bit about yourself as a player of blockheads.
Ok, I enjoy making shops, houses, farming, and mining for TC. I’ve been playing TBH since release (version 1.0). I play on SGE, Skeeve’s Mars Base, Skeeve’s Moon, Neverland, Skylands Arena, and Silicon Reef (my server). Hope that’s enough:D
What things do you enjoy about the game? What kind of servers do you play on?
I enjoy mainly building and farming. I love playing on PvP factions servers and farming servers.
Do you enjoy the creative and peaceful aspects of the game, like building and planting, or do you prefer the excitement of PVP and factions?
I love both:) Mainly peaceful though.
How do you feel about following rules, and respecting admins, mods, and owners?
I always respect admins, mods, and owners. I’ve never been banned on a forumers server.
Thank you.
Hope that is enough:)
I love tulips BTW, and have breeded over 20 hybrids:D