Cloud World Tulip-Central

Thanks for your reply, Silicon Mage has been whitelisted.

Please read the rules over one more time before joining.
You may take a few coins and jet packs from the visitors chest.
If you use the portal chest, please put it back right away.
If you pick tulips, please replant bulbs where possible.
Building is okay on either the marble platforms to the right of spawn, or sky islands.
Welcome to Tulip-Central.

Thanks for your reply, your IGN Poscito is whitelisted.

You may take some coins and jetpacks from the visitors chests to get started. You may build on the marble platforms or on the sky islands. When you pick tulips, please replant one of the bulbs.

Thanks for whitelisting me:D
If I build a house on one of the unprotected marble platforms, can an admin place a protection sign for me?

Please place a wooden sign where you want the protection sign to be and I’ll put it on when I’m on. I might relocate it so it doesn’t overlap. Thanks.

Can you whitelist me? IGN: death guy 24

Thank you so much! :*
(Im Poscito, I will be using this forum account since now:lol:)

Thanks for your request for whitelisting.
Could you please tell us a bit about yourself as a player of blockheads. What things do you enjoy about the game? What kind of servers do you play on?
Do you enjoy the creative and peaceful aspects of the game, like building and planting, or do you prefer the excitement of PVP and factions?
How do you feel about following rules, and respecting admins, mods, and owners?
Thank you.

Alrighty. Thanks :smiley:

I’d love to visit this world!!! My handle is always Ama Dinova :slight_smile:

Could you please tell us a bit about yourself as a player of blockheads.

I’ve been playing for only a couple of months, but learning very quickly.

What things do you enjoy about the game?

I love building and exploring underground. I haven’t made a jet pack yet so I haven’t explored much in the air, but I hope to!

What kind of servers do you play on?

I have only visited a couple of random servers. Most of my play has been in single player mode.

Do you enjoy the creative and peaceful aspects of the game, like building and planting, or do you prefer the excitement of PVP and factions?

I love to build & plant…not very interested in PVP, but love to make new friends so it would be neat to be part of a faction (as I understand it lol).

I am a mature gamer, over 40 years old. I treat everyone with respect & always follow the rules to the best of my ability.

Thank you for your consideration :slight_smile:

You’ll need to include a bit more in your application:)

This is the template I believe:
Can you please tell us a bit about yourself as a player of blockheads.
What things do you enjoy about the game? What kind of servers do you play on?

Thanks Mage ��

Thanks AmaDinova for your request.

Could you please tell us a bit about yourself as a player of blockheads. What things do you enjoy about the game? What kind of servers do you play on?
Thank you.

You might want to edit your posts so it’s not a double post :slight_smile:

Thank you! I’ve edited my post :slight_smile:

You should disable your tapatalk sig. They’re not permitted here. Thanks :smiley:

Oh sorry, I didn’t know that :-/ I think I fixed it now.

Thank you! If you haven’t already, you can read the forum rules in Meta:)

Thank you so much!!! [emoji4]

Nice, are the tulips hybrids? :smiley:
YOU DO NOT NEED TO READ THE NEXT PART! IT IS EXTREMELY AWKWARD!
The creepy thing is that you are obviously much older than me. I always assume the people that play with me are about the same age… I really shouldn’t do that. Ok now that was… sort of deep. Umm… getting awkard now… I could tell somebody was homeschooled by the way she typed, so stiff and everything. I should’ve known you were … from the start.

And no, being a mum is not the creepy part. Ok whatever I give up on this post…

Thanks for your reply, Ama Dinova has been whitelisted :slight_smile: It’s great to have mature players, I’m also 40+ and enjoy playing bh and meeting new players. Look forward to seeing you on the server!

You may take some coins and jetpacks from the visitors chests to get started. You may build on the marble platforms or on the sky islands. When you pick tulips, please replant one of the bulbs.

I like a good challenge, so iplay blockheads. I play on servers i see in the forums lol. I like building, but not planting. I’ve read the rules and i will follow them. I respect admins and mods. Please let me join.