Cloud World Tulip-Central

Thanks deathguy. How do you feel about replanting any tulips that you machete/remove? This is after all a tulip planting/sharing/trading themed server…

Asyc I planted new bulbs from my server on the public garden I’ll go in daily n top up any. That’s not been replanted :slight_smile:

Thanks very much Cherry :slight_smile:

i can replant them.

Hey! I just joined but I’m not sure where I can build my base ;-; (btw I’m Poscito) Should I pic a floating island?

You may build on the marble platforms on the right or on the sky islands you find. When you pick tulips, please replant one of the bulbs.

IGN deathguy24 has been whitelisted.

Please read the rules over one more time before joining. You may take a few coins and jet packs from the visitors chest. If you use the portal chest, please put it back right away.

If you pick tulips, please replant bulbs where possible.

Building is okay on either the marble platforms to the right of spawn, or sky islands.

Welcome to Tulip-Central.

Ok thx!

Hi I would like to join
Ign: unholy crusader

Will I follow rules? Yes I will cause I dont want to breaj it and get banned duh lolz
Do I follow admins? Depends. If the admin is reasonable then I do. If he or she is abusing his or her power then will show no mercy by reporting him or her to the owner with concrete evidence.

What kind of player am I? Well it depends on the server. In pvp servers I kill and cause chaos and betray my allies if it benefits me. I will pause if the rule allows me too or if I am in the mood I will help people or play pranks. In peaceful servers however, I only want to build and to be a cooperative player. I am more behaved and peaceful and docile in these servers since I view these servers as a way to clam myself, relax and enjoy the game. Building and cooperating with people makes me really enjoy the game (if I dont feel blood thirsty and when I do, I go to pvp servers to wreck havoc) and that is why I hate single player.

I can’t go on…lol sorry to be a bother. my ign is death guy 24 with spaces

I’ll sort that now for u

U should now be able to get in

Thanks

Anna do these look like the ones i was looking at?

I would love to be whitelisted! My IGN is Pinkytini. (:

I believe so, here is the close up of the one we looked at, although upon closer inspection mine seems to have dark brown tip and yours looks darker like black?

Thanks Pinkytini for your request.

Can you please tell us a bit about yourself as a player of blockheads.
What things do you enjoy about the game? What kind of servers do you play on?
Do you enjoy the creative and peaceful aspects of the game, like building and planting, or do you prefer the excitement of PVP and factions?
How do you feel about following rules, and respecting admins, mods, and owners?
Thank you.

I’ve been getting more and more interested with tulips and would like to join this server :smiley:

Ign: cathypie

•Can you please tell us a bit about yourself as a player of blockheads.
Yep, I’ve been playing for about a year and a half. I’m respectful and try to be as helpful as possible.

•What things do you enjoy about the game? What kind of servers do you play on?
I’m more into the survival aspect, but I also love building and farming. I really only play on normal survival servers where I can make a house and chill and build.

•Do you enjoy the creative and peaceful aspects of the game, like building and planting, or do you prefer the excitement of PVP and factions?
I actually hate playing on PvP based servers ;-; ( it has nothing to do with the fact that I’m terrible at PvP). I like relaxing servers that I can just be creative in.

•How do you feel about following rules, and respecting admins, mods, and owners?
Seeing that all these are here meant to make the game enjoyable for me, I won’t do anything but respect them and follow the rules.

:3

Thanks for the request to join cathypie :slight_smile:

You have been whitelisted.

Please read the rules over one more time before joining.
You may take some coins and jetpacks from the visitors chests to get started. You may build on the marble platforms or on the sky islands. When you pick tulips, please replant one of the bulbs.

Welcome to Tulip-Central.

I would like to be white-listed, my IGN is PACIFICA!

Can I join please

Sent from my GT-S7583T using Tapatalk

Thanks for your request.

Can you please tell us a bit about yourself as a player of blockheads.
What things do you enjoy about the game? What kind of servers do you play on?
Do you enjoy the creative and peaceful aspects of the game, like building and planting, or do you prefer the excitement of PVP and factions?
How do you feel about following rules, and respecting admins, mods, and owners?
Thank you.