Cloud World Tulip-Central

Could I please be whitelisted? My IGN Is Coco_Cookie.
I am fascinated with breeding tulips. I have my own tulip server that I am working on (not open) before I knew about this one… Sorry if it seems like I am copying! I love being creative with pixel art and I hate most PvP servers, I play on a lot of city-type servers, but am looking for a server with creative aspect that is free-building, but not out of control. I feel it is very important to follow the rules and instructions of your higher-ups (such as mods+admins if you are just a normal player) because it will give you the best server experience or any experience in life. By the looks of it, Tulip-Central is going to teach me a lot about Tulip breeding and I am going to have a great time on it.
=. Coco_Cookie out .=

Thanks for the request to join Coco_Cookie, you have been whitelisted.

Glad to hear you’re starting your own tulips server, it is a lot of fun to see what hybrids the tulip seeds will produce.

Please read the rules over one more time before joining.
You may take some coins and jetpacks from the visitors chests to get started. You may build on the marble platforms or on the sky islands. When you pick tulips, please replant one of the bulbs.

Welcome to Tulip-Central.

I enjoy the game as a whole. I like associating with different kinds of people, either fighting or building things together. I like both PVP and Peaceful themed-servers. Also, my attitude and manners will depend on the rules and expected behavior. And I assure you that, I will never even try to break a rule. I’m totally excited to learn how to breed tulips and can’t wait to start! :smiley:

Thank you for whitelisting me, I am very pleased to have this privilege. I hope I can contribute to this server.

I think that we are not allowed to post with tapatalk. Am I right?

No, we are not allowed to use tapatalk signatures I believe.

What do you mean. Tapatalk signature???

Sent from my GT-S7583T using Tapatalk

You’re welcome Coco_Cookie :slight_smile: Hope you’re enjoying the variety of tulips on this server. We would be delighted to share any tulip breeding tips and new tulip varieties as they become available.

In the meantime check out these threads in the forum if you have not seen them:
http://theblockheads.net/forum/showthread.php?15737-Organising-Your-Tulip-Farm
http://theblockheads.net/forum/showthread.php?16079-Guide-To-Tulips

Welcome to the forums jessesharris and your application to be whitelist will be considered if you could answer the questions below.

Could you please let us know a bit about yourself as a player of blockheads?
What kind of things do you enjoy about the game? What kind of servers do you like playing on?
How do you feel about following the rules? About cooperating and getting along with other players? About respecting and cooperating with admins and owners?
Do you enjoy mining, building and planting, or do you prefer the excitement of PVP?

Please provide the IGN you would like to be whitelisted too.

Thank you.

BTW please remove this line from your signature as this is not allowed:

You’re welcome Coco_Cookie :slight_smile: Hope you’re enjoying the variety of tulips on this server. We would be delighted to share any tulip breeding tips and new tulip varieties as they become available.

In the meantime check out these threads in the forum if you have not seen them:
http://theblockheads.net/forum/showthread.php?15737-Organising-Your-Tulip-Farm
http://theblockheads.net/forum/showthread.php?16079-Guide-To-Tulips

Im sorry I dont know much what is a mod and admin and what servers can you play on. I try to respect people and help out .I
have had blockheads for about a week

Im sorry I dont know how ti remove my signature thing what is it

PACIFICA have been whitelisted. It’s certainly lots of fun to breed tulips, although you have to be patient and keep trying different combinations.

You may take some coins and jetpacks from the visitors chests to get started. You may build on the marble platforms or on the sky islands. When you pick tulips, please replant one of the bulbs.

Can you please whitelist me? iGN: younggeneration£

Thanks for your request.

Can you please tell us a bit about yourself as a player of blockheads.
What things do you enjoy about the game? What kind of servers do you play on?
Do you enjoy the creative and peaceful aspects of the game, like building and planting, or do you prefer the excitement of PVP and factions?
How do you feel about following rules, and respecting admins, mods, and owners?
Thank you.

I like to play on well developed servers, and all types of them, I have no problem following rules and admins, and I don’t like hack servers

In your Tapatalk settings there is a signature setting. If you disable your sig there, and set one up in the forums instead that will bring you in line with the way we operate here :slight_smile:

You can log into the forums website to set up a sig using most web browsers.

younggeneration£ has been whitelisted.

You may take some coins and jetpacks from the visitors chests to get started.
You may build on the marble platforms or on the sky islands. When you pick tulips, please replant one of the bulbs.

umm may I join this cloud world? my ign is : dagger_mace. I would luv to join it cause I would like to see the different types of tulips. thanks!

Could I be white listed please? I only play on one other server at the moment so I usually focus on breeding projects and mining in my sp worlds. I’m good with following the rules and am generally a chill person. :slight_smile:

Ign is blackbirds

IGN Blackbirds has been whitelisted

You may take some coins and jetpacks from the visitors chests to get started.
You may build on the marble platforms or on the sky islands. When you pick tulips, please replant one of the bulbs.

Will do, thank you!