Cloud World Tulip-Central

Joeu is now whitelisted. Happy collecting :slight_smile:

May I join? My current IGN is Tilda

May I join this server? I have a few seeds to contribute:)
My IGN IS ‘miner ryan’

May I join? My IGN is Alexandra

Hi Tilda , miner ryan, Alexandra,

Thanks for your request to join.

Can you please tell us a bit about yourself as a player of Blockheads.

What things do you enjoy about the game? What kind of servers do you play on?

Do you enjoy the creative and peaceful aspects of the game, like building and planting, or do you prefer the excitement of PVP and factions?

How do you feel about following rules, and respecting admins, mods, and owners?

Thank you.

Could I join? I would like to breed tulips, I haven’t yet. IGN: Wingy-Duck

Wingy, thanks for your request to be whitelisted.

Can you please tell us a bit about yourself as a player of Blockheads.

What things do you enjoy about the game? What kind of servers do you play on?

Do you enjoy the creative and peaceful aspects of the game, like building and planting, or do you prefer the excitement of PVP and factions?

How do you feel about following rules, and respecting admins, mods, and owners?

Thank you.

1. I am not a hacker, script kiddie, duper, or cheater. I used to dupe in 1.5.2, but I stopped. I find the game is more fun without duping. TC pirating takes money from the developer, and ruins gameplay.

2. Handcars, helping, mining. I generally play popular ROP servers.

3. My favorite servers have PvP disabled. Except for one, Jungle survivor, I like having people in the server.

4. Respect all admins and mods! Follow the rules! If not, leave.

Wingy-Duck has been whitelisted.

Please read the rules over one more time before joining.

You may take some coins and a jetpack from the visitors chests to get started.
You may build on the marble platforms or on the sky islands. When you pick tulips, please replant one of the bulbs.

Welcome to Tulip-Central.

1. I really enjoy the scroll-to-build aspect, as well as all the tech related things from steam generators to jetpacks. I used to play terraria, but I transferred to this game because of the multiplayer.

2. I personally enjoy factions. When joining and playing on factions, you get to know a lot of people from all over the world, and also you get to know a lot of new servers to play on. Also, fighting in teams is way better than fighting alone.

3. I always follow rules. Following the rules makes the whole server fun for everyone, and keeps the griefers at bay.

Can you also add ‘ryanzyx’ to the list too? ryanzyx is my account on my Galaxy Tab S2.
Also, it will be nice if the introduction post (the first post) had some pictures of the spawn, and maybe a whole map of the area near spawn…

I guess this is a interview :slight_smile:

Thanks for your reply and suggestion for pictures of spawn, Ryan.
Both miner ryan and ryanzyx are now whitelisted.

Please read the rules over one more time before joining.

You may take some coins and a jetpack from the visitors chests to get started.
You may build on the marble platforms or on the sky islands. When you pick tulips, please replant one of the bulbs.

Welcome to Tulip-Central.

I would like to join my ign is Nitrojuju. I really like cats and music and pianos and ive played blockheads for a very long time but was away for a couple months due to personal business. But i’m trying to get back into it and want a server to play on :slight_smile:

He des hack but God hacks nod bahd haks

Just found out about this server today. I would love to join :slight_smile: My IGN of course is: LTOTHEG

I’d be interested in joining.
IGN: 24lovefancy

May I also be whitelisted? My ign is porky the chop

Whitelist me
IGNs: Dichrif, Dichrif 2.0 and Dichrif 3.0.

IGN : ThisIsNotAstro

Can i join? I have just started tulip breeding on another server, and i found it very interesting and fun. IGNs ärk and spongewhale.

Hey, could I join? My IGN is Miir; I’m a new breeder but am hooked on it :slight_smile: i like making generational timelines that show my tulips evolving.