Those who didn’t win will have to try again next time
I have a few questions I’d like to ask you guys about the past events I’ve held and possible ones in the future. I’ll open a poll with many things to choose from to get what you guys would like the most.
What do you think of the building contest we had back in 2016? You can see the results here.
- It was great, I wouldn’t change a thing.
- It was okay, I would have done it differently though (how?)
- I’d do it completely differently (how?)
- I was not interested in the event event though I knew about it (why?)
- I don’t participate in any events.
What kind of events would you participate in most?
- Building (houses, structures)
- Pixel art
- Building (certain theme)
- Something else, what?
That’s a great suggestion, haven’t thought of it yet!
Yay! May i joined that competition theme im gonna do my best do make a nature builds
I originally joined to build a skyscraper, but never got around to it.
That was a year ago.
Better late than never
Aha, I remember the space themed build contest…
Never got around to finishing my asteroid city though. It’s fine, I would never have beaten louz’s rocket
Anything completed would have beat my rocket it’s still not finished… gosh I’m slack!! Searching for the template now.
It’s waiting for a rollback
Oh did u got hack?
Nope, the server got corrupted in a major way. Kind of like the day 1 reset, nothing unfixable though. Even if it would have been hacked I most likely would just clean it up, I prefer doing that unless the hacking is severe.
I’ve edited the info part to be more clear on what the server is about instead of what you can do on it. I’ll update the one on the actual world’s welcome message as soon as the server opens again.
About the events, building competitions around certain themes seem to be the winner. I will start planning one as soon as the server gets kicked up again and the rewards will be amazing, don’t miss it when it comes!
Building contest Januray 2018
It is time for our next building contest! Last one was a blast and huge thanks to everyone who was in it again, either for competition or pure joy of building.
This month we will be hosting one and this time with a theme that you will like for sure. Memes! Challenge yourself and others to do their best & may the top 3 buildings be rewarded again.
Rewards could be anything from rare tulips to TC items and credit for worlds… build and win to experience it yourself or wait and see.
- Location is 60TC > at Meme Event station. Use the worldwide railway system to get there smoothly.
- Building time will be from the 3rd of January to the 24th. That’s three weeks, should be enough.
- Each player gets a 2x2 protection sign area to build with. That’s 62x62 blocks and should be enough. If not poke our staff members to discuss about space and having a bigger area.
- Don’t want to compete but building sounds great? No problem. Just add a sign stating that you’re not competing near your art and voilà!
Special thanks to @Shariu for helping out with the preparing. Where would I be without you.
I wanna be in ;-; come on uni let me in the contest
You beat me to it.
It’s been pretty much a week now (almost!) and we have a bunch of builds already up. I’ll be making a second platform for buildings later today or tomorrow since there’s still a bit of space on the old one.
Join and build something, doesn’t have to be huge or super detailed. You having fun and enjoying what you do is what counts!
I’ve posted back up there a town desciption of GGB’s Living Town. It’s not the only town we have but somehow the only one I’ve posted so far. I will get to the other ones as well.