survival
server

MISSING!
Unicorn
Answers to James
If sighted please contact Noris and Chuck
Reward: James only son (unicorn)

It looks like it’s ready to stab anyone who gets close :eek:

Uni can you come back on please. There appears to be a hacker on your server. A player said something attacked him and it was invisible. The person that hit the player who was invisible agreed to hitting him.

Could you PM me about this?

Uni I’m on your server now. I can help with the box challenge. I’m on now.

Sorry, wasn’t online at that time. Hopefully I can catch you later today :running_man:

I’m tidying up my town, custom peotectionbsogn sizes! Lowercase letters to fit more rules! Oh goodies!

(Dodo Lab & Imganation Center coming soon)

Since 1.7 brought TP discovery on survival worlds starting out on the server is much slower now. As requested I will work in adding upgraded workbenches near spawn to ease the process. Until now we only had the basic ones, those were level 1 or 2 at max.

Here’s my mob farm under my tulip farms & shops at Farming & Taming station. I’m not working on anything special, just kind of cleaning up some of the messes I’ve made. The “box” on ground level is my cave trolls current home which I’m planning to relocate somewhere else. The layout of the whole farm area is done, all I need to do now is finish decorating it and remove unnecessary things away.

As the picture on the left shows I’m also experiencing the current bug where trees randomly die. On the first row there are none growing even though I’ve tried to /repair & column - clean the area. On the left side the lower 4 ones are simply empty because I haven’t planted anything yet.

what are those rainbow horses

Unicorns!

Can we caged some unicorns for breeding or do we have to breed them there. Just informing because I want cage some and I will breed them first before I take unicorns I breed.

Not exacly sure what you mean but everyone is free to breed mobs on the server.

I meant we free to cage them in your farm or we need to breed first before we take them?

I thought we were calling them Unihorses on this server…

cough

Unihorses!

I named my first unicorn, Unihorse, but then I placed it on a protected zone ;-;

Don’t cage mine! :lol: The place should be guarded with iron doors & trapdoors anyway. I’m planning on selling unicorns soon…ish (I did say that last month too) but hopefully I’ll get that done soon.

Okay sure lol. I’m fine with breeding but I have to go so far first not being lazy hehe I can do this and nice you selling unicorns :smiley:

Just me or does no one seem to be online anymore?