Cloud world: UNIHORSE

rop
survival
server

No need! I finished my journey just earlier! This is very satisfying…

While traveling, I found out that this tree was defying gravity! :eek:

BReeding trees should be a thing. xD

Selling rainbow maple trees today for only 5000 platinum each!

Cough Cough Totally not a ripoff…

Casual evening stroll with two trolls…

Unihorse my stuff was removed while I was off wifi for a week can you please put it in a chest at where my house was I would like to put it back into my other world through my portal chest thanks -€£¥ninjagofan¥£€

Hey, I have sent you a PM.

Wow it is a very brilliant building or pixel art made for the server anniversary!

Earlier in the afternoon, a player with godmode spawned 5 Blockheads and destroyed some protected blocks at spawn. They also dropped tons of baskets filled with full stacks of maple seeds and flint spades. Fortunately, Asyc came over and banned them! We all started to help clean the spawn with chests!

Wow perfect timing Asyc on there in unihorse or else could worse thing happened. And by the way the administrator and moderator should investigate first before decide who is really responsible for this you cannot judge because it happened the first with giants and now here recently isnt a accident or same person who did this.

Thank goodness Asyc caught one of the hackers!

What a shame this has to happen. Why do people even do things like that? Does it bring them enjoyment when people suffer?

See on the pic 1 and 2 the ppl are without jetpack flying and cutting the tree in a protected area without being admin

Woahhhhh this looks like a awesome server! :open_mouth:
But… I can’t join servers for whatever reason… it never lets me :cry:

So sad so can u join mac servers?

19 posts were split to a new topic: Unable to join any server

Hello people! I have joined using a different device :wink:
My name is undicoversundefan. well not so Undercover now… ju undercover st announced it to the world XD
Say hi :slight_smile:

This server is very helpful for me to collect money on my portal chest

Unihorse experience:
I just wanted to give a truly heartfelt review of this server.
I joined a few years ago on my old device and I remember even then it was lovely. I came back recently and it genuinely gave me faith in blockheads again. To see such active admin and hard working players truly inspired me.
As I was starting to get tired of blockheads and how easy it was with all these best before 3weeks servers it was amazing to see such hardworking players. I genuinely think before people consider becoming a owner they should check out @unihorse and really take some notes. Legitimate positive gaming is truly a long term possibility.

Sugarflop
(cumberhead4evs :wink: )

Thank you for the feedback! Glad to hear you have enjoyed your time on the server @Sugarflop :heart: