Cloud world: UNIHORSE

rop
survival
server

Building Competiton: Mythical Creatures

I’m pleased to announce that our new building competition has started. This time we have a very special theme: Mythical Creatures. Anything that fits the theme is welcome.

The event is located at 91 TC to the right and can be easily accessed using the worldwide railway system. Building time is from 8th of August until the 29th (three weeks). Default building area size is 61x61 blocks.

During the 4th week everyone will have a chance to vote for their favourite artwork. Three most voted artworks will win.

1st prize: A cave troll and one month of credit to a world of choice
2nd prize: One week of credit to a world of choice
3rd prize: A safe filled with goodies

Competing isn’t mandatory, everyone’s free to join. Make sure to let us know if you’re not interested in competing. A sign at the artwork or a message to a staff member will do.

The event area is provided with everything a pixel artist could need. Paint stores, golden beds, portals and a street fair for players to sell their own items at.

A huge thank-you to @Shariu for doing such a great job with the event area.

Yess another building competition I love these

@Shariu wooow prepped and prepared!

I’d be interested. If nothing else, my head is stuffed to the brim with magic and fantasy. :stuck_out_tongue:

i love to do these competations but i just have 300 platinum coins left so i cat just participate in

I would love to see you build Testif! If a staff member does not happen to be online to give an area you can always poke me or an administrator on Discord.

300 platinum is a lot, why wouldn’t it be enough? @BUILDITME1

its not too much even thought its 3 weeks for u and for me its just 5-6 days becuase i am just online at saturday and sunday

I might just be delusional(and apologies if this is the case), but I think you either gave the wrong coordinates or wrong picture, because 91 Right does not look like that at all. :face_with_monocle:

To the right and from spawn?

Wrong way that is 91 left. Go ——-> of spawn.

Yes.

@Shariu Well dang it. ;-;

How did you manage to go to the wrong direction? :lol:

That gives a nice view of shopping island there at 91 tc left! @BUILDITME1 it only took a day to complete the hippocampus.

And it didn’t cost 500 plat! You can build a beautiful mythical creature in 5 or 6 days for 500 plat.

You sent me there…

Oh dear random fluctuations in space-time, I am indeed delusional as I appear to have forgotten what "left" and "right" mean. ;-;

Hold up your two hands with your palms facing outward. Make right angles with your pointer fingers and your thumbs. The one that makes an L is the left side. As long as you have your hands and remember this trick left and right will always be easy to identify.

We should put a sign to which way is right and left and every station! :laughing:

I think I was just really really tired, but I was legitimately freaked out for a second. ;-;

Here’s what I made for the event:

As requested we’ve extended the event time by two weeks. The event will end on the 12th of September now. Don’t miss this chance to win free credit for a world of your choice!

To build or not to build… That is my question. I have a good idea, but I don’t know if it counts as fantasy or how big it might be.

And thanks for extending the time, I keep forgetting I want to build something