Come join my Mac hosted Server world! - Sir Att’s server

Hello! I would like to invite everyone to my mac hosted server! It runs 24/7 and I would like to thank @Wingysam once again for hosting my server! Thanks so much man! The server Welcome Message is kinda new and is being changed as you are reading this! My server features a start to a big city! Spawn is kinda meh and there is a hotel that you can ask me or any other mod/admin for a room! Thanks for reading and I hope to have fun on my server!

Edit: I just got my server hosted by @Wingysam! Thanks so much for hosting my server! If you want to join please use this link! Invite link.

Also if you want to see the players online just look below!
Number of online players

Edit again: My server is basically a city that needs to be developed. My server includes a hotel, and a subway train that is in development. Some of the rules include some things that are common like

• Swearing isn’t allowed
  • hacking/patches are not allowed
  • griefing is not allowed, stealing is not allowed.
    One of the rules that I decided my self is normal users (not admin/mod) cannot use portal chests.

I will edit the post as new things are added.

1 Like

Oooooo! I’m interested in joining!

1 Like

I just got my server hosted by @Wingysam! Thanks so much for hosting my server! If you want to join please use this link! Invite link.

Also if you want to see the players online just look below!
Number of online players

Can you please put the world rules and some information about the world in the first post? I have added your latest post into it for you.

2 Likes