Coming back after awhile🤍

Hi there, names Bear. I’ve recently revived a childhood memory, being Blockheads.
As I started getting back into the game, I wanted to go back to some servers I played on as the edgy 10year old I was and can’t find them, sadly. So I was hoping this - loving, lively community - would help me find a new server to join :dizzy_face:‍:dizzy:

4 Likes

what servers in specific?

Hello. Vanilla no pvp servers are kind of slow this days. You can always do a in game search by server type you are looking for.

1 Like

Check out the #multiplayer category for new servers to join. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No types in particular really. Just one where I can be active and with others (:

Oh! Thank you! How exactly does one do that?

Join world from initial menu.

Screen example

In advanced… You can choose type of sever. If you like fight you might choose pvp. Haven’t seen it lately, but note that admin/owner may change some world setting. Then you pressed join random world. It will find a random multiplayer world/server with people in it for you to join.

Survival ones are harder in general, custom rules might be better for a creative build and chatting server. One with all itens free in the trade portal is easier.

1 Like

Iridescia opens August 7.

3 Likes

OH! Thank you so much, I appreciate it a million :smiley:

I will certainly keep that in mind :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am mod on it so I have been on before the opening and I can tell you that it is a really cool and unique server.

1 Like

I will certainly look forward to being a member in due time🤍

1 Like