Common bugs and glitches

Just to confirm the wooden bed trick.

I had a chest stuck and unable to do anything with. Also, it was below water level and thus stuck on natural stone back wall.

I placed blocks underneath it, and then a bed over it. I was then able to remove the chest.

I had to remove the bed by breaking the blocks under it. Then all wad good!

I have some glitches u should add here

1. A big gray cloud that when u zoom in all the way it’s gone when u zoom out all the way it’s gone try to go in between and there’s is a big gray cloud and u can’t see

2. Another is I can for some reason see every where anyone else has gone so say joe goes all the way to the South Pole and I have not even gone past spawn i can see the South Pole no joe but joe is there at the South Pole but I can’t see him when u zoom out u see joe’s name u zoom in poof gone

3. I put a gem on some compost onece flat to it not on a wall and a few weeks later I had a gem tree I thought it was a tulip sprout cuz that’s waht it looked like but I gusse it was ok cuz it was a dimond and I tried it again it didn’t work

Do you have screen shots of any of these? Those would be helpful to really see what you’re talking about.

Ok I will

Lol do you play ARK?!

This thread’s last post was from a month ago, and your post was not relevant to the discussion. Next time, please PM the user. Thanks!
Edit: This is pinned, so the bump doesn’t matter that much, but PMing the user still stands. It helps prevent derailing the thread. :slight_smile:

I thought bumping pinned threads way okay. Although I could be wrong.

It is, if it’s relevant to the discussion. I’m unsure what ARK has to do with bugs and glitches, though. It may be a fancy name for a glitch. I didn’t read too much about it.

What Cate said. Is ARK a world or another game, or something else, @Leonidas117? :slight_smile:

To stay off-topic: Ark: Survival Evolved is another game that has megalodon sharks

LOL!

Well that’s settled then. As you were.

Lol yep sorry for the bump!

Joining bug

Close the app and try again. It’s usually wifi connection problems for me.

If your phone says signed into game center when you join then at that moment you are connected to the wifi

When I tried to use the shop in the game my game crashed?
The server is a bit laggy but it does not happen in the past until 1.7