Contacting Me

I would just like to put it out there that you may not request support on behalf of someone else, unless you are their guardian. I get support requests regularly, many from forums users, asking me to do something on another player’s account, giving me their support ID. This is not appropriate. You should not be disclosing your SID to anyone but us or Noodlecake. Nor should you be asking other players to disclose their SID to you.

If a player is too young to have their own email address their parent or guardian should be contacting us. Not another player. That is LAW. I will not break the law for the convenience of a player.

If they are old enough to have an email address they may email me themselves, or not. The not means no support.

Just to make this very clear, I will not support a player via another player, unless the second player is their parent or guardian.

Oh No. I Hope my sıster wont spam u wıth my emaıl :frowning: If she dıd ım soooooooo sorry

Right now I am getting huge amounts of unnecessary emails in the support queue, all of which make my response times longer and longer. If people could email once, and then not email again unless they have important new information that would be good, aside from not emailing frivolously.

Please note that support emails sent to my personal mailbox will not get my attention in a positive way.

Hi I’m new here is there any information of how I can contact you or the owner of the block heads

Support @theblockheads.net without the space.

The first post of this thread has all the information you need.

I will no longer be responding to hacker and TC pirate reports. I get far too many for that to be practical. Rest assure I will look into all of them :slight_smile:

:confused: I look foreward to that return email. It’s proof that I haz busted someone. I’ll be missing it. Goodbye extra emails :’( (xD)

Well I appreciate them, even if I don’t reply to tell you that :slight_smile:

The problem is that customer care is suffering because of all the replying to reports I’ve been doing, and that is not what we want.

What about designing a ‘sorting program’? It looks for emails with the words ‘Tc’, ‘hack/ed/ing/s’, ‘piracy’, and that sort. That way, you can prioritise your emails.

@pine definitely great idea pine or just like other emails such as gmail include a search bar in the email to filter emails by keywords

another possible alternative which maybe in the future you can implement is provide a template for emails
with subject lines categorized by their complaints. it would be much easier to filter and prioritize mails too.

for example:
1) TC HACKERS (INDIVIDUALS)
SUBJECT :TC HACKERS (INDIVIDUALS)
IGN NAME OF HACKER:
IP OF HACKER : (IF POSSIBLE)
DATE OF INCIDENT :
SERVER NAME : (WHERE HACKING TOOK PLACE)
OTHER DETAILS :
ATTACHMENTS : PIC IF ANY

2)TC HACKERS (WORLDS)
SUBJECT :TC HACKERS (WORLDS)
SERVER NAME : (WHERE HACKING TOOK PLACE)
OWNER NAME :
OTHER DETAILS :
ATTACHMENTS : PIC IF ANY
3) TC VIDEO ADS CRASH
SUBJECT :TC VIDEO ADS CRASH
SUPPORT ID :
DATE OF INCIDENT :
OTHER DETAILS :
ATTACHMENTS : (PIC OF CRASH LOGS?)

same for similar requests issues on connection, rollback etc. this is just a possible alternative though.
the downside is of course since there are lots of owners that are children and also those who dont
have forum accounts.

That’s me. I see hacker, TC, pirate, stolen, etc. in the title and I move on to the next email. I will go back to them once the support tickets are under control.

Sorry, I don’t quite understand - should we still send you an email reporting TC hacker and you just won’t look into them right away, or should we stop sending these emails for a little while until you’ve cleared up your support queue?

It’s up to you. I will look into all reports, but won’t reply unless I need more information, and they will be delayed if there are support emails that need handling.

Just for the record, can rollback requests continue to mail my personal inbox for now. I have the support queue down to a week, not counting hacker/pirate reports, and am feeling like it’s coming right, but wish to maintain my flow from this week for a little longer. Rollbacks should come to milla at theblockheads at least until next Wednesday. I’ll update down the track a bit.

Of all support emails only rollback requests should come to my personal inbox at the moment, and that is only a temporary thing. I am being hit with other types of support emails there too, which shouldn’t be happening. For all but rollback requests please email support at theblockheads.net. For worlds needing a nudge because they’re not responding please use the thread I started in the bugs & glitches forum.

I need that crystal crash fixes I really am so angry at that plz fix it or give me some till u fix it! I try to watch a video for 20 free crystals and it crashs every time!

Hello! You posted in the wrong thread. I sent you a PM welcoming you and reading the forum rules and guidelines.

To fix it try to turn off your device and then turn it back on.

Today I have got the support queue down to four days. Once I hit two days I will start clearing rep/reports backlog, as well as the technical support tickets. Thank you for your patience during this crazy time. I expect to be well on my way to having the backlog cleared out by the end of next week.

Also, no more support emails of any kind should come to my personal inbox. All should go to support at theblockheads.net only from now on.

Those who have sent support emails about anything but rollbacks to my personal inbox should sent those to support too. They were never meant to be sent to that address.

Yay! Good job Milla :slight_smile: Time to finish up my really long email then…