Corrupt a wish [game]

Granted but everyone just wears fruit. Please get this reference ;-; it’s the second biggest reference I’ve ever seen. That was another reference…

I wish someone will get that reference.

Granted, but the Magical 8-Ball gets that.

I wish phone manufacturers revive their old phones (like how Nokia did with the 3310 and the 8110 [the latter is called a Banana Phone and runs on the Kai OS platform] and the 105[revived TWICE, once by Microsoft, and once by HMD Global (opposite of the Nokia company)]/130).

Granted. I’m not a dictionary.
I wish unicorns ate each other.

Granted, but the eating Unicorn is now killed by humans for cannibalism.

I wish I turn into Mario from his CD-i game (Hotel Mario, WHO SOUNDS LIKE IF HE SAYS “ALL TOASTERS TOAST (2x)” WHILE HOLDING BOWSER’S SOUR[redacted] BREAD AND TELLING LARRY KOOPA TO “GET OFF OF HIS CLOUD” AND CALLING LUIGI “GAY” WHEN BOTH ARE INVITED TO A PICNIC BY THE PRINCESS).

Granted, but you have to complete all of Mario’s past triumphs in real life, against a real life bowser.

I wish that ASMR was not considered negative in any way.

Granted but you don’t find it relaxing

I wish Karen never took the kids

Granted, but they’re kidnapped by someone else and are turned into child soldiers.

I wish to know what great wonder lies within the center of a tootsie pop.

Granted, but you’re condemned to eat chilli tutsi pops at 3:00 AM for the rest of your life.

I wish I could sleep more.

Granted, but it is only 1 minute more.

I wish that I dont have the take the Algebra 1 (redacted bc it reveals my state). Its a state test for Algebra 1

Granted, but they will give you a very insane algebra test with an insane math problem (x=4560, y=987, z=223), and it will be like:
999 times x minus y plus z divided by 92.

I wish for my school to not play Fortnite and then move to Apex Legends and PUBG and possibly many other video games that they stopped playing, including Minecraft.

Granted, but now they’re making memes and screeching about leapfrog games.

I wish I could make people feel like an earthquake is coming, specific people.

Granted, but an earthquake literally happens to everybody.

I wish for reaching Ganon’s castle without using the 6 medals in Ocarina of Time.

Granted, but instead of using the medals, they were stolen, and now Ganondorf has locked you out of his castle.

I wish my book could be turned into a movie already.

((^BTW, find me on Wattpad @wikiFAYZ))

Granted, but the movie will be so good you will be forced to make a whole franchise.
(And you will have to pay some cash because the name “Levi” is copyrighted ‘;p )

I wish I could corrupt my own wish.

Granted, but you attempt to corrupt your corrupted unspecified wish, and due to 2 negatives making a positive and the opposite of nothing being everything (everything is corrupted) You accidentally destroy the whole universe and everything with it.

I wish people would stop citing bad sources.

Granted, but now everytime someone cites something, it makes then sound like a smarty-pants.

I wish I had a tiny snack to eat.

Granted, you now have a small really delicious cookie, but you’re in the middle of a food riot in Venezuela and you can’t eat it for 24 hours.

I wish I could know the meaning of the question what is the meaning of life.

Granted, but you will lose all of your knowledge about pretty much everything within 7 minutes.

I wish for a wish that cant be corrupted

Granted, but it will not be yours, and it will be the last post on this thread.

I wish I could… uh…
Control matter :expressionless:

Granted, but you do not have complete control of it.

I wish for an unspecified wish